Chapter One (Part 1) *Old*

Author's Note ~

Hai! So this is my first fanfiction :/  Well actually I am continuing a story that I really liked. Even if it was only one short chapter it was a good chapter xD. But its not going to be exactly like the original cause I'm going to add my own little improvements. So ya...

Btw I'm not one of those people who have an author's note before or after EVERY chapter. So enjoy the story and hope you like it

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-♥~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Maka's POV

"Come on Maka! We are going to be late if you're going to waste time on applying make-up and stuff!" I heard Soul yell in a complaining voice from the outside of my door.

I rolled my eyes as I put another on of my books in my bag. I don't know Soul is getting worked up. It's not my fault I told him to wake me up so that we can get ready at the same time for the sleep over. I still can't believe that Kid is having a sleep over though? But I got to admit I'm kinda excited too since the whole gang will be there. Patty, Liz, Tsubaki, BlackStar, and Kid (of course). Even though it's not like me to stick around at these kinds of stuff, I have a good feeling about this. I thought

"I'm done!" I said and grabbed my bag and yanked in onto my shoulder as I walked out of my room to see Soul waiting for me with his hands shoved in his jean's pockets.

"Ready?" he asked me while opening the front door and gesturing for my to go through the door first. All I could do was nod and walk through the door as he closed it beside us.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. 10 minutes later -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

We got to Kid's house and Soul knocked on the door. Within seconds the door opens and Patty is at the other side. At first her expression was unclear but then she smiles at us.

"Yay! You guys made it! Look big sis!" she chimes as she pulls us inside.

"I'm glad you invited us." I smile as put my coat on the coat rack.  Soul mutters something but I can't hear it. Patty just keeps smiling and leads up to the living room where everyone has formed a circle with their pillows, with a huge gap that can fit two more pillow. That must be me and Soul's spot. In the middle there was a bunch of junk food and everyone had a soda can in front of them or in their hand. Kid turns his head around to face us, which grabbed his attention.

"Hello Maka. Hello Soul." he said. Tsubaki, Black★Star, and Liz also said "hi" to us. When we all exchanged our hello's me and Soul sat in the empty spots and took out our pillows. Once I finally got settled I heard Black★Star clap his hands together.

"HEY GUYS! Lets play a game!" He said. I could see he was smirking from the corner of my eyes. I really don't want to play a game. I JUST GOT HERE!

"I don't want to play a game, I just got here..." I complained and Black★Star rolled his eyes at me. Then he stuffed his mouth with chips and began to talk with his mouth full but all I could get out of that was "Rings" and "Ducks" which had me really dumbfound.

"Black★Star don't talk with your mouth full!" Tsubaki says and Liz sighs.

"Are we going to play a game or what?" Asked Liz.

"What do you guys want to play?" Soul asked then opened his soda can. I really don't want to play a game but they are going to force me anyways so I guess I'll have to play. I sighed. Hopefully they don't... My thoughts were interupted my Black*Star.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" Shouts Black★Star with his mouth full of chips. AGAIN!

"Black*Star!!!" Tsubaki scolded him while Black★Star runs over to a trash can and spits out his food. Ewww. I made a disgusted look and Liz said "eww." He acted like nothing happened and just back down wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.