Chapter 24

"Faye! I'm so sorry," Rin said, extremely worried, and causing everyone's attention to focus on them. Faye just smiled and thought to herself, "Of course," before she smiled with no anger on her lips and said, "Oh, it's okay."

"No, I'm so sorry. I ruined your dress," Rin said and pulled out a handkerchief. She tried to wipe and dry the stain off the dress as her head was leaning downwards towards the stain to show others that she was a kindhearted person. A quick smirk appeared in a flash on Faye's face before saying, "Rin, don't worry...." As Faye made it look like she was leaning down to stop Rin from wiping and "accidentally" spilled wine over Rin's head. Once the red wine splashes on her head, Rin does a small shriek.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry, Rin." Faye apologized as only half of the drink was spilled, and Faye placed the glass of wine back on the table. "Faye!" Rin shouts in a joking way to show her fake kindhearted smile to show everyone her carefree, kind heart. She was hoping Faye would be embarrassed by her action and be silent and make it awkward for everyone, which would cause her to lose her confidence to look up. However, Faye does a quick smile before playing along with Rin. Faye does a playful laugh and said, "I'm so sorry," and uses a handkerchief to pat Rin's hair dry. It made it look like they have a great sisterly bond together as they were happily smiling together. Everyone's hearts felt soft to see such a beautiful scene between them.

Rin's smile tightened, and said, "It's okay. Don't worry." She couldn't stand being with her any longer and making this scene wonderful as her plan was ruined. "Well, excuse me. I have to go to the restroom. Sorry again, Faye, for ruining your dress," Rin said, making everyone redirect their attention to the red stain as everyone forgot about the stain. Everyone unconsciously stared at the stain. Faye smirks, knowing that Rin wanted to make everyone redirect their attention back to the stain to make her feel uncomfortable and sense that all eyes are staring at her, judging her with her stained dress. To the point where she could no longer have her head high up as she was too embarrassed and wanted to hide so no one could see her. However, Faye was no longer that weak, pathetic person she was before and didn't care about the stain or people's gazes.

She held her head high and smiled at those fake people and felt her hand was sticky. She glanced down at her hands and said, "Excuse me." She made her way towards the restroom and thought, "let's see what's Rin going to do when I reach her?" She continued to smile as everyone was thinking she was smiling at them, but in fact, she was smiling to herself.

"Hey you!" someone called her. She glances over at the person and smirks. "Can I help you?" she toyed as she was making her way towards him.

"Here," the person hands over his black leather jacket. "What's the meaning of this?" she smiles and looks at the pretty handsome idol. Surprisingly, he looked pretty decent in a black suit, but Faye was confused about where he pulled out a leather jacket and why he was giving it to her. Looking at her smiling at him, he felt irritated before stammering, "What do you think. To cover up the stain." She chuckles, " I didn't think a kid like you would be so kind since the first time we met you were a bit of a brat." His eyebrows tighten, and his facial expression showed that he was annoyed, but continued to say, "Yeah yeah. Here!" He swayed his jacket in front of her.

She smiles again and graciously grabs it. She wore it as it made her look elegant with a badass vibe. "Don't worry, I will throw this away and buy you a new one," she informed him, thinking that he probably didn't want it back since she wore it and also she didn't want him to think she was going to keep it as a souvenir or something.

However, he answered back, "That's my favorite jacket," as it was implying don't you dare throw it away. "Ah, okay... I'll just dry clean it for you then," Faye said, not knowing what to say.

"Faye," a voice called her name. She glances back to see her grandfather calling her.

"Thank you," she does an awkward genuine smile, not understanding why he is helping her. While he watches her leave, he recalls how he saw the whole thing on how Rin purposely spilled wine on her. Ever since he saw her at the mall, he felt guilty for being rude to her as she was a nice person.