Prologue

"Pan wishes to see you." Felix said as he placed a hand on my shoulder gently. I looked up at the kind lost boy and nodded, wiping my tears.

I tied my long hair into a side plait and walked out of my treehouse. It wasn't much: a simple green tarp acting as the roof with pieces of wood tied together to act as the floor. I climbed down the ladder and walked straight into the clearing as all the lost boys danced wildly. Peter continued playing the charming tune from his pipe flute and watched as the boys danced and danced. I cleared my throat and made my presence known. "You asked for me?" I said as I avoided eye contact and instead stared at the space above his head. He had stood up and was now taking long strides over to my petite frame. "Hello Songbird, I want you to sing a song for us again." He said as the boys whooped and hollered. "And don't forget the magic." he winked. I nodded and gulped slightly before bending down and picking up a handful of loose dirt. It was grainy and slipped through my fingers. The wind started to pick up as the dirt swirled in the breeze until it turned a glowing blue. Felix stood in the corner with a small smile as I opened my mouth and begin to sing the song I had just written yesterday.

his little whispers, love me, love me

that's all he asks for, love me, love me

he battered his tiny fists to feel something

wondered what it's like to touch and feel something

At this point in the song everyone had hushed so I took that as my cue to allow the glowing blue earth to create pictures. Pictures I want them to see, but also stick to the story in the song.

Monster! How should I feel? Creatures lie here, looking through the window

I swirled the dust and watched as the boys gazed in awe at the picture before them. It showed a war, the war between the ogres and evil queen. Bodies were strewn about as some of Mother Nature turned red to represent the bloodshed.

That night he caged her, bruised and broke her, he struggle closer, then he stole her

violet wrists and then her ankles silent pain

I allowed the dust to form into one of my personal memories of my caretakers back in the Enchanted Forest. I was tied up, my body, battered and bruised, as they came towards me with an evil glint in their eyes.

Then he slowly saw their nightmares were his dreams

I showed a small child curled in the corner with his hands over his ears.

Monster! How should I feel? Creatures lie here, looking through the windows

I will, hear their voices

I'm a glass child! I am Hannah's regrets

Monster! How should I feel?

I brought my hands down rapidly, causing all the glowing dust to fall near the ground but not completely landing.

Turn the sheets down

Murder ears with pillow lace!

There's bathtubs full of glow flies

I brought my hands back up hastily and watched as the dust created a bathtub with brighter bundles of dust inside it, making the glow flies.

Bathe in Kerosene!

I created a large wall of fire as I let it go up and around me before bringing it back down. The ring, however, was still there as Pan looked at me with a knowing look.

Their words tattooed in his vains!

I allowed the blue dust to snake its way up my arm, around my chest, before floating into the air with every hurtful thing said on this land before clapping my hands together, causing the dust to extinguish its glow and the ring of charred earth to heal.

I nodded politely at Peter before turning and walking back to my tent, hoping to curl up in my cot and get a semi-good rest. There was a rustling in the leaves behind me and I quickly silenced my breathing while getting into a fighting stance. Peter walked out of the leaves a moment later with his hands raised in mock surrender. I rolled my eyes and resumed my trek down to my hut but a grip on my upper arm had me snapping my head to look up at Peter. His face was hidden by shadows as I yanked my arm free of his grasp. "Is there anything you'd like to ask, Peter?" I asked as politely as I could. His shadow of a head nodded and I motioned for him to continue. "Who was the song about Little Bird?" He asked as he advanced towards me. I gulped slightly at his proximity before glaring at a space above his head. "None other than sights I have seen back in the Forest. Is there something wrong?" I asked while looking him in the eye and subconsciously chewing on my lower lip. He growled as well as a demon could growl and pushed me roughly against the tree, restraining himself. "I won't ask twice. You know I don't bluff, love." He said as his gripped tightened on my shoulders. I winced unnoticeably and looked him dead in the eye. "Those pictures, lad. Think long and hard about one in particular. Which one caught your attention the most besides my own memory?" I snapped back. He took a step back and using my chance, I walked to my tent.

When I awoke in the morning, instead of one of the lost boys, Peter came into my tent himself. He was seated in a small hammock and snoring softly. I smiled and grabbed a change of clothes before going to freshen up. When I was finished I quickly changed before grabbing my hunting gear from my room. While there, I looked towards Peter once more and sighed softly, I'd have to get him up. I strapped on my gear and one I was within an arm's reach he shot up and grabbed my waist, successfully pulling me out of the way of a shadow. It had red eyes unlike Peter's who had golden ones. I was pulled out of Peter's hold as I heard the whirling wind of a portal. I looked up and found myself staring at the glittery skin of Rumplestiltskin. I pounded on his back as he pulled me closer and closer to the swirling vortex. I looked towards a livid Peter, whom was being held back by the shadow of his son. "Peter!" Was the last thing I shouted as the vortex swallowed me, Rumple, and his shadow as it threw Peter into a far wall. I watched the evil growing in his eyes. "I'll find you! Where ever you go I'll find you!" Were the last words Peter said to me.

And all because of one man, I no longer was Songbird, I was simply Haven, the singer/model that came back to her hometown of Storybrooke to do a photo shoot. The girl that everybody has heard of but no one knows. And he's coming, I can feel it in the air, the earth, the water, Peter is coming back, but he is no longer fun & playful, he's here to kill. Because he is no longer my Peter, he is now Pan, and Pan never fails.

_________________________________________________________________

Wow, so this is my new story, it is also a fanfiction because I have more fandoms than the average fangirl. yeah, so leave comments or whatever the awesome writers say and vote because I love you and you will get a slice of sausage/bacon/pepperoni pizza.

Stay Sharp My Rabbits!

~vXxBlackRabbitxXv