Prologue||❄️

Mateo(16 years old)

2 years earlier

My father crashed his foot to my left ribcage, hearing a satisfying crack he smirked, landing me hard on the ground.

"Is that all you got son" he laughed

"I thought you wanted to be an 'alpha' " he chuckled darkly, "how are you going to be an alpha when you're so weak"

That does it, I'm sick and tired of his taunting

I threw a knife for his left side and switch sides and also threw one at his right, he dodged them both but they were both faints to draw his attention from the real attack. I swung out my right leg and kick him off the floor and then throat slammed him to the ground.

"Am I still weak now, father" I rasped out.

"No son I think you proved yourself to be a trickster even for a wolf" he grinned

"T-thank you father" my father quickly catch me before I can fall. The last thing I saw before I drift into darkness was my father shouting for the pack doctor....then everything went black.

*****

Darkness

Pure darkness that's all I saw. Why wasn't I awake yet I had alpha blood I should be up by now. I continued to wonder around in the darkness until I stumbled upon a door. A door? what the hell is this?, where the hell am I? I pulled it open to be blind by sunlight. Green luscious grass, beautiful palm tress, birds chirping, and beautiful flowers, I was in a meadow. "What the f-"

"Please no cursing," I turned around to see a beautiful woman. Flawlessly pale skin, beautiful baby blue eyes and raven coloured hair dressed in a white. She looks completely and utterly beautiful

"It would be rude to curse infront of  your goddess don't you think Mateo?"

"Moon goddess?" it was more of a question than a statement really, she nodded.

" I called  your soul here so we could have a little chat, since your parents fail to do it themselves," she said gleefully.

"O-okay what do you want to talk about?" I whispered

"Don't be afraid child" she said in a motherly tone that made me feel safe instantly

"come let's sit"

I just nodded afraid that I'd stutter again.

"Mateo...... there is darkness hiding within the shadows waiting for the right time to attack"

" Darkness, what do you mean darkness?" I asked confused

"There is something dangerous happening within the dragon kingdom," she sighed looking alot older than she originally is, she looks tired and....scared?

"And I need for the strongest of the strong to help me defeat that darkness" she smiled at me.

Wait she couldn't be talking about me right ?

"M-me!?" I Yelp

"Yes Mateo only you can do this but.....you might need some help"

She whispered the last part as if she didn't want me to hear but I heard her clearly. "Who would you get to help me with such a request?"

"Don't worry about that child,you will be getting the best warriors to help you accomplish your mission,"

"Now, go your father is starting to worry" she rest her forehead on mine and whispered a few words, that I've never heard before. The next thing I know I'm falling in an abyss

"Waitttttt, what the hell you can't just throw someone like that!" I yelled

I heard her laugh,"Good luck Mateo and train hard".

And with that a sudden drowsiness overcame me

******

"Why hasn't he woken up yet!" I heard my dad yelling

" I'm up dad of course with all that yelling-oof " I was cut off with my my mom hugging the living daylight out of me.

"Lara honey if you keep hugging him like that I think he might not wake up again" my dad chuckled at his mate

"Are you okay?, Are you feeling any pain?, Are you hungry?, How my god my baby boy are you okay?" mom rambled checking my forehead

" I'm okay mom" I pant out still trying to catch my breath.

"Are you sure son?, You were out for quite a while" my dad ask concerned

" How long was I out for?"

" Ten hours" the pack doctor replied. I forgot that he was standing there. "Thank you Uncle Marcus," no he's not my real uncle but he's like family.

" Of course anything for my future alpha" he grinned.

I stopped looking at him and gazed outside the window replaying the goddess's words inside my head. 'Yes Mateo only you can do this but.....you might need some help'. Who is she going to get?

"Honey are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah mom all good" I smiled at her, but little did I know that the darkness was moving alot quicker that we thought.

Hope you enjoy please vote and drop a comment 😜