2||❄️

||2||

*****

|•Protectining the Lucan Princess •|

Mateo's POV

Three days sure go by fast. It was already time to go the academy, and you won't guess who we'd be going with, yup you guessed right the royal brats. Don't get me wrong I've never met them but just by watching them they look bratty.... royally bratty and that says something. "Mateo the ride is here," I heard Ethan yell from down stairs. " I'm coming why are you so impatient" I yelled back. God these people why can't they just wait a few minutes.

I grabbed my suitcase and my duffle bag and headed down stairs." Why can't you just-".

" Just what big bro?" Ethan mocked

I didn't even reply, my focus was on my parents with the Alpha King  and Queen Luna laughing and talking as if they are long lost friends.

"Ummmm can someone tell me what is happening" I said quietly but they all turned and looked at me. "Oh son, come and say hi to Alpha King  Felix and Queen Luna Alexandra De León." dad said cheerily

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mateo I've heard great things about you," the king said calmly but his posture is practically leaking dominance. " Felix dear stop that" the queen said scrunching up her face at her mate. "Hi dear sorry about that he likes to do that alot" she said kindly but her body is still showing dominance.

"It's okay my Queen-

" Oh dear please, Aunt Alex or Alexandra is fine", she said smiling

"Okay" I said feeling flustered

She's beautiful

"Let me introduce you to Skylar and James my children, our beta's child Luke Santos, and finally our head warrior's daughter Casey Pérez."

"It's a pleasure to meet you all" I said calmly. James was studying me, Casey was also studying me, Luke was glaring daggers at......Ethan, o-kay I'll ask about that later and then there's Skylar, she's absolutely gorgeous and looks completely innocent like a flower among thorns. I was still studying her when my wolf came forth assessing her, that's a first he doesn't like strangers

'Axel what's wrong what are you looking for' I asked him

'I don't know I'm attracted to her just as much as you are and I needed to know why' he said quietly

'Her wolf is dormant, how old is she?' he said to him self

"How old are you Skylar," Axel asked her.

"S-sixteen" she stuttered looking flustered.

Axel growled at how much she sounded like an angel he couldn't get enough of it, I can't get enough of it. 'Axel let's stop she looks uncomfortable and everyone is looking at me weirdly'

'Okay, fine' he huffed and drew back giving me  full control

I cleared my throat feeling awkward. " Please forgive me princess," then turned to the others,  "I will be waiting for the rest of you inside the car." And with that I literally sprinted out of the house but not before hearing King Felix asking Skylar what just happened. Why the hell was I so attracted to her. I guess it was a first time thing.

*****

It was definitely NOT a first time thing. The entire ride to the academy I kept stealing  glances at her and pictured her in some very unholy positions, and saying unholy things, this is so embarrassing.