Slowly each brother passes out one by one, Y/N ending up being the last one awake so while the four brothers snore away she gets everything cleaned up and put away before stumbling to her room and climbing into her bed. She sighs in soft delight, happy with how the evening had gone.

~~~~

"Come! Come! You must let us see!" Trender chirps from outside the changing room. "I put in all that work!"

"I don't know!" Y/N calls back, nervously looking at herself in the mirror.

The dress is amazing, the most beautiful thing she had every seen, but

The dress is amazing, the most beautiful thing she had every seen, but.....did it really belong to her? She felt so beautiful in it but she wasn't beautiful. She was the exact opposite and here she was being presented with a dress that would turn heads. Heads that would then whisper she didn't belong in such a thing.

"Y/N, come on. Quit with that negative thinking," Slender's voice cuts through her thoughts.

She takes a deep breath and reaches for the curtain. Her hand clutches a moment before she just throws it open like ripping off a bandaid. She keeps her arms straight by her sides with her fists clenched, swallowing when her throat seems to go dry. Silence ensues and she refuses to look at anyone. She looked awful! She knew it!

"Damn," Offender is the first to break the silence, following his comment with a wolf whistle.

"You look so pretty!" Splendor gasps suddenly. "We can do your hair too! It's beautiful down but a new hairstyle always helps!"

"Just as I expected," Trender comments, grabbing Y/N's hand and guiding her into a spin. "Your beauty far outshines this dress. It just can't compete!"

My eyes widen at Trender's words, looking up at him in shock. "Y-You mean it?"

"You are a dazzling young woman. Forget the past, you look perfect," Trender says with a gentle smile.

"Thank you," I breathe, my eyes tearing as I smile.

"You do look beautiful. You had nothing to stress," Slender assures, gently patting Y/N's head. "Now! Time to go out!"

"What?! No! No, no, no!" Y/N protests, trying to dart into the changing room before she's suddenly hugged by Splendor. "Hey! Let go!"

She suddenly feels like the air is compressed around her, her eyes widening when they're suddenly in a small thicket of trees, the sounds of children screaming and laughing reaching her ears. She looks up and all four brothers are in human form, Splendor grasping her hand and forcing her forward with them.

"It's just a small get together! I watch the kids all the time!" Splendor chirps, the five of them leaving the trees and joining what seemed to be a birthday party. "I hate having to include work but I just couldn't miss this!"

"Why do I have to come?!" Y/N whines, choosing to hide behind Slender when Splendor finally lets her hand go and wanders off. "Kids are brutally honest you know!"

"Are you a princess?!" A little girl suddenly gasps, Y/N's eyes wide as she looks down at the small group that had snuck around Slender.

"No way! She's gotta be a queen!" Another protests. "She's way too big to be a princess!"

"And too majestic! Oooh! Can she be a goddess?!" Another gasps.

"A g-goddess? H-Hardly!" Y/N whimpers, her cheeks bright red as she looks at the children. "Th-Thank you though!"

"She is a goddess!" Two girls chirp, the rest nodding their heads in agreement.

Y/N yelps when both her hands are grabbed and she's suddenly pulled to the party with everyone else, the group of girls bragging how they found her first and showing her off. She's embarrassed but does her best to go along, unaware the Slender brothers were all watching her with amused smiles. Kids were brutally honest and they fully intended to make her eat her words over it. By the time the party ends Y/N is exhausted but much more relaxed after she gets over her anxiety of the situation, easily bonding with the kids. Splendor is a bit jealous that the kids wanna know if he can bring her along but he's also happy over it as well. Y/N may not have the best self confidence but she was confident when it came to caring for others. They all return home and relax with a movie, Y/N changing into something more comfy but hanging her new dress safely in the closet before joining everyone for the movie. Splendor happily pulls her to sit next to him, the day catching up with her so she ends up falling asleep against him, a soft sigh leaving her when sleep finally hits.

"This gives me an idea," Slender whispers softly to his brothers.

"You're still adamant she's a killer?" Splendor whisper yells. "She's clearly not. I know it's weird having a non-murderer but just accept it."

"I disagree. She's got it in her, she's just more like you, Splendor," Trender whispers back. "She's not meant to just go on a killing spree but should anything happen to anyone that spark is there."

"I agree," Offender whispers. "She's got it in her. I think if we initiate it it'll be less traumatizing then her just outright snapping and murdering someone."

"I'm gonna go talk to Liu and Jeff. They're the key," Slender whispers.

"No! You will do it when they get back!" Splendor hisses, snapping his jaw shut when Y/N shifts and whimpers softly. "Let her enjoy the time."

The brothers all shrug but in agreement, knowing better than to push Splendor's buttons at a time like this. He was clearly protective. They all were, but when it was their hang out week he hated anyone making plans during the time. So, it was better to enact certain plans at a later point.