Chapter Thirty-Six: How A Mystic Fights

Start from the beginning

"I certainly experienced the bias, first hand," Harry says. "My friend, Hagrid, was the one that first took me shopping for my school supplies when I was first going to attend Hogwarts. And he had actually told me that the murderer of my parents had been a Slytherin as well as saying that not a single person in Slytherin has not gone bad."

"You were eleven years old when he told you that," Hawk was horrified. "Who in their right mind tells an impressionable eleven-year-old something like that?"

"No one has ever accused Hagrid of being the sanest person in the world," Neville chuckled.

"So true," Harry agreed with his friend. "After all, you can not say that he is not insane when he thinks that a three-headed dog and a giant spider would make good pets."

"What," the Crystal Rose students all gasped.

Neville also looked so shocked when he heard that. He already knew about Fluffy, but he had never heard of Aragog and the other spiders in the forest.

"Don't ask," Harry did not have the time to unravel that before their next class started.

The other boys all just accepted that as they turned back to Neville and Krinos to continue about the issues of two members of the Annoying Trio.

"It only actually gets worse from there," Neville does continue without being asked. "Professor Breeze scolded Ron and gave him a warning about not talking about things he did not understand."

"And I am guessing that he did not like that," T'challa asked him.

"Not liking it is an understatement," Krinos said. "He went on an even bigger and louder rant that she was the one that did not know what she was talking about since she was 'obviously' just biased toward the creatures since she is also a 'monster.' And by a 'monster,' he did mean her being a mystic soul."

T'challa's eyes turned into emerald cat eyes as he growled, angry at the word. Hawk's fingers almost became bird-like talons at his anger from the word. And White's teeth became fangs. All of them were obviously pissed at one of their teachers being called that.

"It seems that he did not learn his lesson when that Malfoy boy got detention for calling us 'freaks," T'challa said.

"He never has been able to keep his opinions to himself," Harry shook his head, more glad than ever that he had been separating himself from Ron, his sister, and Hermione.

"Professor Breeze gave him a week of detention and told him to leave if he could not keep his opinions to himself," Neville said.

"I think she was a bit too merciful," Krinos admitted. "I would have turned him into a tree if I was allowed to do that."

"What did the other trees ever do to you to deserve the punishment of having that brat being turned into one of them," White looked offended at the idea of Ron being a tree.

"Hey, I'm a nature mage," Krinos reminded. "That is the kindest threat that I can ever give anyone."

"Ron did end up being quiet for the rest of class, luckily," Neville continued. "But, he was not the only one that interrupted class."

"Let me take a wild guess," Harry said sarcastically. "Hermione."

"Got it in one," Krinos says. "I have no idea what her problem is, but it is like she can not go five seconds without hearing the sound of her own voice. She would not stop interrupting class to talk. It was driving everyone crazy."

"There was a girl that was also a Unicorn in our hear that had daisies in her hair," Neville says. "And even she looked ready to kill Hermione just to make her shut up."