"Yeah thats when I made you my girlfriend. Why?"

"I miss those days"I sighed deeply looking at my lap with a smirk.

"You must wanna get yo ass fucked up"Mikey said making me look up quick.

"What are you talking about?"

"Yo attitude" He answered.

"Don't play wimme Rai I'll fuck you up"

"Fuck me up how? Cuz I knew you ain't talking about abuse" She smirked looking down at her nails.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about" He said stopping at a red light looking over at me.

The red light reflected on his skin which made his VVS grills and chain dance as his eyes hanged low. I felt my cat throb making me look away.

"Why you look away?" He asked as I ignored him watching the crazy ass traffic in front of us.

"They going to slow"

"I know you here me" He said as I continued to ignored him.

Seconds later I gasped feeling him grab my neck, I looked at him seeing he was licking his lips.

"Why you ignoring me?"He asked.

"Mike stop"I whined feeling my breast become hard.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Your making me horny"I whispered which made him laugh, which made his hand loosened around my neck.

"What's funny?"I asked removing his hand off my neck as his hand went up my dress.

He ignored me as the light turned green continuing to drive, which made him remove his hand away from my dress.

"When you pull up to my house can you come in? I have something I wanna tell you and my Family" I told him as seen him slick side eye me.

"Is it good or bad?" He asked looking over at me for a quick second.

"It depends on how everyone reaction"

"Uh..Okay"

I texted the family Groupchat telling them it's a call for a Family Meeting including Mikey, they all seen the message.

The rest of the car ride was silent until we got into my house, seeing my family in the living room.

"What you wanted to talk about Rai?" My Father asked as I slowly walked in the middle of the living room feeling my Anxiety rise.

I watched Mikey's eyes as he sat beside Jalen as I started to speak.

"I wanted to talk to y'all about something that I've been indecisive about- something I wasn't sure about" I said as I looked over at my mother who eyebrows was frowned together.

"What is it?"Mama asked as I looked down at my fingers feeling my eyes water.

"I can't- I"