An offer you can't refuse

Start from the beginning

Princess is not a title she thought she would ever be called but to be accepted again to Asgard and to be with Loki, without having to sneak around and hide was enough for Y/N to kneel.

'I will join the cause to fight Hela, but I will however not hold back if it is needed and possibly destroy Asgard in the process, if this of course is the only path that can be taken' Y/N eyes glow her amber colour

'Dear, I would not accept anything else from you' Odin gives them a nod and proceeds to exit the hall with Loki dumbfounded by today's events.

'Here, my bedroom chambers. It could be slightly dusty with me not entering for a year or so' Loki was excited to have Y/N back in Asgard.
Entering her eyes immediately went to the golden four poster bed with dark green drapes. He had dark wood bookcases wall to wall full of books and in the corner hanging outside the wardrobe door was her dark green dress she wore on the night of the ball.

'I could not bare to see it thrown out' he blushed

'The God of mischief is a big softie' she chuckles.
'Thank you, I loved this dress' she hugs him tightly.

There was a knock at the door and Loki called for them to come in.
Frigga and another woman entered, the woman held what looked like Loki's clothes only what shorter and more feminine.

'I had these made for you Y/N, I think the women warriors armour is a bit too bulky for your slender figure. Though I am sure you won't be using an axe or a sword, the power I sense in you is powerful. Stay focused my child and direct the energy and share it over your body, if it stays concentrated in one area you will loose all control'

'Thank you, I appreciate the help greatly' Y/N bowed slightly

'Tonight there is a feast, I do not want anyone to go to battle on an empty stomach' she turns her back on Y/N to face Loki she slowly smiles and lifts an eyebrow. In return he smiles and looks to the floor.

'If I can be of anymore help, ask my aid Astrid here'
The woman bows,
'See you at the feast!' Her eyes twinkled and she left the room with her aid Astrid.

'You know, I could use some help with bathing and a tour of your room. The bed looks rather comfy - we have a few hours to kill don't we?' Y/N was playfully playing with her dagger. Loki's eyes lit up and with a cheeky grin grabs her body and brings her closer.
'It would be my pleasure' he growled.

At the feast they found empty seats and counted another six empty seats just as they were counting how many Avengers there were the doors opened and in walked Thor with the Avengers behind him.
Loki and Y/N both froze
*Shit*

Thor sat next to Loki and gave him a hard pat on the back.

'Great to be with you again brother!'

Opposite sat Natasha and opposite Y/N sat Tony,Steve sat next to Tony unable to stop looking at her.

'Hey Doll' Bucky sat next to Y/N. There was an awkward atmosphere around the group. The last time they seen Y/N was when she broke Loki out of his prison and they both escaped.

'Thor, when can we expect your delightful sister Hela to drop by and get her ass kicked?' Tony then gulped his wine.

'It could be any moment Mr Stark, but I am grateful you guys were willing to join our fight'
Thor raised his beer

'To kicking ass'
Everyone raised their glass, Y/N needed some fresh air so she placed her hand on Loki's thigh and whispered to be excused he nodded and carried on talking to the guest next to him. Noticing her getting up Steve asked where the toilets were and excused himself.

The breeze blowing on her face made her feel calm,she headed to a field and felt instantly relaxed and watching the river she felt much better.

'Hey'

Y/N held her breath and scrunched up her nose, she knew they needed to talk but hoped it would be later. she pulled at a branch at a nearby tree.

'Hi Steve' Y/N keeps looking at the river a flood of guilt overcame her and found It difficult to make eye contact.

'Y/N, I have had time to think and you did tell me you would always choose him if he ever came back. It was just fun right? Was just a shame that it was so short. You are an amazing person and I felt I could take on anything' he looked her up and down 'You look amazing in green and these Asgardian dresses wow' he then looks away shy.

'Thank you it feels strange wearing these dresses again' she sighs and looks up at him 'I'm sorry Steve, you really do deserve someone much better then me. Believe me I was torn but me and Loki have history and he will forever have first place in my heart.'

There was silence

Friendly hug?' He smiles and they hug before heading back to the feast.