Prativindya......Remembers past incidents

Hello friends,
I hope you all are reading my story.
Thankyou everyone for supporting me and please continue to support me.

Subhadra along with Sri Krishna go to dwarka. And upapandavs reach panchal along with Maharaj Drupad.

            Upapandavs were feeling very low.prativindya said them that their parents will be with us in our heart.

       Later after some time when prativindya was alone , Maharaj Drupad came near to him.

Drupad-putr prativindya,What happened why are you looking dull.
Prativindya-We are missing our parents and at this crucial time we are missing especially our Mata Subhadra.
Drupad-prativindya, Your Mother is Draupadi not Subhadra.
Prativindya-What are you trying to say grand father.
Drupad- That Your Mother is Draupadi not that Subhadra.
Prativindya-Grand father I respect you but You don't have any right to speak ill about my mother.She has more rights on all of us and even Mata Draupadi agree's with it.
Drupad-You are not understanding now you will get to know about it in future.She is just using all of you for her betterment and safe future.

          Prativindya shouts loudly and says him to stop.Then Maharaj Drupad, goes from there angrily.
  (Prativindya remember's some past incidents)
(This is the incident when prativindya was only 1 year old.)

    Some dasis were talking ill about subhadra at that time prativindya passes by and hears them.

Dasi:1-You know that Subhadra can't concieve. So,she is using Draupadi' child to stay safe.
Dasi:2-Yes,She is Infertile.

     Then prativindya goes near everyone and see that his family is having lunch.He goes near them and joins them.As he sees that his mother is serving everyone he goes near subhadra and subhadra started feeding him.

Prativindya-Mata, Can I ask you a question?
Subhadra-yes putr,you don't need to ask me.
Prativindya-Mata what is meant by infertile?

      Subhadra and everyone were very shocked with his question. A drop of tear fell from subhadra's eyes.

 Draupadi see's it and shout's angrily his name

Draupadi-prativindya
     Prativindya gets scared and hugs Subhadra tightly.
Draupadi-Who taught you this word?And how dare you to speak such words?
Prativindya-Mata I heard two dasis talking and saying eachother that Mata Subhadra is Infertile and using me and snatching me away from you.
Draupadi-How dare they.Can you identify them vindya?
Prativindya -yes Mata,I can.

   Then prativindya shows two dasis. The dasis get scared.

Draupadi-How dare you both to speak ill about my sister and who said you that she is Infertile?If Arya Arjun or any of my husband's hear you they will kill you both.
Dasi-We were just talking Maharani.We apologise sincerely.

     Subhadra listens all this and was couldn't able to control her tears. So,she goes to her room and lock's herself.

 So,she goes to her room and lock's herself

          (Imagine it to be subhadra.)
           Everyone see that and follow her to her room but it was too late subhadra has already locked herself in her room.

Hello friends,
Will come with next part soon.
Please vote,follow and comment friends and help me to complete my story successfully.