drupad insult's subhadra

Hello friends,
Before starting the story, I wanna inform that in my story subhadra didn't give birth to any child. So, there is no abhimanyu.

Shrutkarma was playing in subhadra's lap.They both were playing with each other very happily.
            Prativindya decided to go with his grand father to panchal. So, he went near subhadra to ask for her permission.
Prativindya-Mata
Subhadra-yes putr vindya,what happend?
Prativindya-Mata, actually grand father drupad wishes us to go with him to panchal. He is very grief stricken by the departure of his daughter and son in law's.Mata  will u please come with us.We will miss you alot.Even shrutkarma need's you.
Subhadra-putr, Even I will miss you all."You five are the reason behind my happiness and reason to live a life".
Now,I don't have anyone without five of you.And yes shrutkarma need's me So, he will come with me to dwarka and I will come to panchal very soon to take all with me to dwarka.
Prativindya-ok mata.
         Then upapandavs and subhadra spend some quality of time.After some time Maharaj drupad come and ask everyone to prepare for the journey.
(Except shrutkarma everyone leave)
Subhadra-Maharaj drupad all 4 children will come with you. Please let shrutkarma stay with me. He need's me.
Drupad-Are you now planning to steal my daughter's children also? Aren't you satisfied by stealing her husband?
        A drop of tear fell from subhadra's eyes.

Drupad-Are you now planning to steal my daughter's children also? Aren't you satisfied by stealing her husband?        A drop of tear fell from subhadra's eyes

Subhadra-Mahraj, why are speaking like this? I love them very much.
Drupad-You are infertile remember that and please leave my grandchildren and let them live happily atleast now.
           Saying so, drupad force fully takes shrutkarma with him.
After drupad went far subhadra fell on ground and started crying.

Thankyou friends,
Please support me to complete my story successfully and if you have any idea you can suggest me. Please vote my story friends.This is just a fictional story,if I hurt anyone with sequence then I sincerely apologise.