"Whatever leave" he ordered.

I looked up at him with tears blurring my eyes since I've been crying. 

I nodded and got up and walked slowly to the door with my head down, which made him chuckle. 

I stopped in my tracks and looked over my shoulder to see him with no emotion in his eyes just a proud happy smirk. 

I started crying more.

I turned back around and headed to the door. 

How can someone be proud to laugh when someone is hurting? I don't get it. I am literally crying and he is proud. what the actual hell. 

Why would I cry in front of him am I dumb? Now he is gonna think i'm scared of him and just always put it on me. 

I walked down the hallway and entered my room, which was surprisingly clean.

No wonder Sophia you didn't do anything yesterday. 

I walked into my gorgeous bathroom and went to the toilet and done my business. I went over to the vanity and brushed my teeth. When I finished I undressed myself and looked at my self in the mirror. 

Yuck.

I look ugly. 

I couldn't look any longer at myself because all I saw was a broken girl who is worthless and will never be loved. i have scars on my body when my father would cut me or whipped me with his belt. I'll never be loved by anyone I think not like this especially. 

I turned the shower on and got in and starting showering. I did my hair with of course my favourite scent. vanilla. Once I was done i dried myself and got out and was about to go to my closet when I saw a figure sitting on my bed with a phone in their hand.

Once they heard me they looked up and the one and only, 

Lorenzo. Was sitting there.

Bitch I am literally in a towel which is so short.

"What do you want, can you not leave me alone or something?"

"I'm sorry" he confessed. 

When I say I laughed I mean laughed my ass off.

"You're sorry? yeah this is going to make me believe you. get out Lorenzo" I replied 

"I am sorry Sophia" he said getting up which made me take a step back. 

Each step he took I stepped back. Only to be met with a stupid wall again. 

ALWAYS THESE WALLS.

"Lorenzo stop" I said getting worried

He now stood in front of me with his hands by his side he was looking down at me while I have my head face down.

"Sophia I said I'm sorry" he said once again

I looked up to meet his bright emerald eyes and yet again not to mention it he doesn't even mean it. 

of course. why would he?

"Let it go Enzo, you don't mean it" I told him. 

BITCH DID I SAY ENZO OMFG. 

HELP

"Did you just call me Enzo" He said while a smirk formed onto his perfect face.

I gulped. 

"what no. you are hearing things" I said bluntly looking away

"Whatever Sophia" Lorenzo mumbled which made me roll my eyes.