"The Midnight Society" Pt. VI 🌖

Mulai dari awal

We were popping hard to the beat holding onto to one another being real sexy with it and from the look on K's face.

He was definitely pleased.

This song went perfect with what we represented. We were GAMMA PHI BABIEZ on a mission to satisfy our Daddiez-couldn't get any better having their eyes on us while we were puttin on a show.

It took Devantè a minute but he finally took a glance at his line number on my back and smirked as hard as he could. It made me smile seeing him back happy.

I wanted him to know that he was special and appreciated, not saying all the fellaz weren't but De was my GAMMA DADDY and I had to go super hard for him.

So when Pimp C's part came on, I had to really get down and pop like I wanted to break my back, I stuck out my tongue in a goofy manner as he bit his lip shaking his head at me

I loved our chemistry though we left on bad terms-I just wanted this to be good enough hoping he found it in his heart to forgive me.

The beat broke down as we popped our chest and ass to the beat til the music faded out while we strutted away. The campus went bananas-they thought we were just a regular set of girls who wanted to dance and perform for the school

But we knew who we were doing it for.

Everyone ran over to us saying how great we were and we should really start a dance team on campus-we played into it thanking them. The crowd was so tight we couldn't get to our boys.

"Dada" a voice called I looked over at two of my classmates who were smiling down at me.

"Hey Aaron, Brandon" I nodded "What's good?".

"Naw the question is what's good with you?!" He raised a brow hitting his fist

"Good God girl I knew you was bad but damn". I laughed at the compliment cheesing away. They was some cool ass fellas-always had me cracking up in class.

"Quit it" I laughed "Just wanted to do something to show my school spirit I suppose".

"You did that" agreed Brandon "Aye you finna hit up this Sigma Party with us tonight since we ain't got class tomorrow?"

"Well I Umm I-".

"Sorry she's gonna be pretty occupied tonight" the low voice spoke feeling his long arm roped around me bringing me into his chest.

I unapologetically waved, as me and Devantè walked out of the crowd together. I discreetly bit my lip from how he just pulled me away like that, but remained cool.

We walked further away from everyone else as he grabbed my hand twirling me around.

"So is this your way of apologizing to me?" He raised a brow.

"I was hoping so" I smirked "I didn't want you thinking I didn't want this to work, because I truly do".

"I do too Dada" he nodded "You cool in my book crazy ass girl". I laughed as I shook my head gently holding his neck.

"Let's just...start over okay?" I raised my brow.

"I think I'd like that" he smirked.

🌖

The gang decided to take it back to Luke's since we knew majority of the student body would be at the local clubs breaking their backs til someone started shooting-