Author's Note

First Published: June 24, 2022
Republished: August 02, 2022
Republished: January 30, 2023
Status: Complete

A/N ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Hello! This is Author Min once more, and I'll be publishing a new story called "Every Monday" soon. It's another fanfiction featuring Jinkook, and I hope you'll support it as well! (I cherish Jinkook very much.)
Furthermore, I want to thank you so lot for supporting my jinkook fanfiction "His marriage proposal"! Despite the fact that the story wasn't all that wonderful, I feel really appreciated. I recently joined MOA and I adore their friendship, thus I'm probably going to start creating a soogyu fanfiction soon.

English is not my native language, so please bear with my grammar mistakes and typos, thank you!

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️

This is a work of fan fiction using BTS members names. The places, characters' personalities, and the plot is made by the author's imagination. Credits belong to the rightful owners because I do not own the image I used for modification. If there are any similarities between my story and those of others, I'm confident that they are merely coincidental. I just wrote whatever ideas or concepts first came to mind. There is no malice meant.

~Happy reading! 😊~