𝐗𝐕𝐈

"Ah sir! H-here's the arm that you told me to fix.." The employee gave me the new metallic arm as his hands shook and I just grabbed it and tried it on to see if it would fit

"Thank you, now tell me are you nervous or something?" I asked

"No!" They quickly answered

"Really?" I asked once more getting a bit suspicious about them

"N-no!" They said as they quivered in fear and even refused to look at me, it's not like there's anything to look at though..

I glared at them as I finally figured out on what's going on and quickly pointed my arm to him but then I heard a gun click behind my back, it was the authorities with those puny heroes!

"Raise both of your arms and surrender!!"

"Looks like you're going to clarify which arm because you see I only have one" They didn't say anything after that and I took matters into my own hands by forgetting their memories. Blue fire then ignited the building and it showed Dabi sighing angrily at Oblivion

"How many times do I have to do this?" He mutters as he attacks the rest of the authorities along with Endeavor which causes both of them to fight. Oblivion backed up and tried to run away but was received by an explosion from Bakugou.

Todoroki and Midoriya also came in to attack him but were fully confused on why they would attack a random stranger. Y/n figured out what happened and quickly sped towards them and reversed them to alter their memories from before, although she doesn't fully know it actually worked she was hoping that it would be. Oblivion tried again and again to remove their memories despite Bakugou attacking him but Y/n kept on reversing them again and again, her strength slowly depleting.

Y/n's eyes slowly felt heavy, almost looking like she was about to fall asleep but was immediately awakened as Oblivion tried to hit her with a blast in which she immediately dodged. Bakugou gritted his teeth as Oblivion turned his attention to Y/n since she's probably the one who irritates him the most due to her reversing Todoroki and Midoriya every single time.

"Oi! One arm! Eyes are up here!" Bakugou yelled as he went infront of him and exploded the shit out of him. Oblivion hissed in pain as he now had those burnt marks on his other arm made by one and truly, Katsuki Bakugou.

"Don't you see? I'm making this easier for you to join us!" Oblivion yelled as he sended another attack to Bakugou along with Y/n who is doing counterattacks

"You're still up with that shit?! Hell no!!" Bakugou responded

"Well then I guess I just have to make people forget you once again!!" Oblivion changed his plan and now planned to have his hand make contact with Bakugou in any way possible, now completely forgetting about Y/n who was planning to immobilize him by pausing him.

"Are you fucking dumb?! People don't even fucking remember me!!" Bakugou yelled as Y/n rushed towards Oblivion her fingertips were about to make contact with him but instead received a strong punch due to his metal arms which caused her to cough blood.

"What would you do if I told you that people can remember you again?" Bakugou just stayed silent before attempting to attack him once again but Oblivion dodged it which made Bakugou more furious.

"People would remember you again, but..you'll forget about yourself!!" Oblivion laughed insanely which caused Bakugou and Y/n to widen their eyes. 

"Are you okay with that?"