𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

"Y/n how was it?" Uraraka asked me as we all came back to the dorms

"It was tiring!!" I whined not wanting to go to that agency ever again "I just want to be with you and Tsu!"

"Mhm, but didn't you go to his agency back then during internships?" She asked me once more

"I did and I regretted it but now I need to go there once more to help people!" I said with such enthusiasm, 'more like someone..'

"Uraraka" I called out to her once more

"Hm?"

"What if everyone forgot about a friend of yours and you're the only one who remembers them, what would you do?" I asked her

"Uhm I don't know but if I could I would help them, why'd you ask?"

"Nothing, just a random thing that I thought. I'm going to sleep see you tomorrow Uraraka"

"Alright good night Y/n!" I just nodded and went to my room getting the notebook on my table and started writing things once again

"Maybe I should put my passwords here" I joked as I closed the notebook and putting in on my table before going to sleep

I stood there in front of the agency rolling my eyes in annoyance before going inside as I carried my hero costume with me, the design is just way too common f/c suit with pockets and a small watch inside for some reason obviously.

We were informed that they will hold a meeting and told me that I especially should be there. I observed that the place was full of heroes, as expected.. Thankfully I saw Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou at the corner and I immediately went there not wanting to be alone.

"Let's get started"

"Thank you, I'm not going to make this any longer. It's about the league. According to the students they said that they encountered Oblivion and based on the information we acquired we finally got traces of him, unfortunately it's only him and not the rest of the league"

I took a glance at Bakugou and saw his serious look at the mention of Oblivion. I wonder if Midoriya and Todoroki remembered the time when they fought the villain, probably not..

The meeting then soon ended and I sighed wondering what to do if we ever fought Oblivion and I'm sure that we can't let that chance slip again and to retrieve their memories of Katsuki, looking back they never mentioned his quirk altering the memories of his victims.. It made my blood boil just thinking that maybe there's no solution to get the memories back

"Y/n-chan, you look kinda stressed, are you okay?" Midoriya asked as he suddenly came up to me

"I-..uhm maybe I'm not really sure" I answered

"I see but don't worry I know we can defeat the villain! With you here and your quirk I'm sure that we can defeat Oblivion unlike last time in which me and Todoroki failed.."

"That's good to hear.. "

My quirk..pathetic, as much as I'd like to use it my body is just way too weak and if I'm strong then I'm just way overpowered to the fact that I can just catch villains whenever I like. Pausing time, catching villains, playing back the time..this cycle will be an endless loop of mine and I still want to be stronger!! Everyone's trying their best to train their quirk, I felt like cheating on how strong mine is but yet I still felt weak that I can't save someone I love because of that reason..

I played with my pen along with the small notebook in front of me wondering what to write. I smiled as an idea popped into my mind and now wrote into the paper.

"With this I promise that I'll save you, Katsuki"