•2•

it was the end of school his friends are already went home leaving him with sunghoon.

" do you need a lift " sunghoon asked.

" no I don't need to there probably just late " jake said.

" I'm not taking a no for an answer let's go " sunghoon said dragging jake with him to the car.

" so where are we going " sunghoon said while driving " you know where skz corporation " jake said.

" yeah " sunghoon said " where going there " jake replied.

___________________________________________

" thanks for the lift sunghoon " jake said as he got of the car " your welcome, I need to go bye jake " sunghoon said before driving off.

jake went inside of the company he went straight to the ceo office where his brother is.

" jake your finally here, do you know a group enhypen " bang chan ask " ofcourse hyung there one of the popular groups here in Korea " jake answered
" well they really like our work so they decided to make us plan there new comeback " chan said " that exciting plus school work and homework is just not for me " jake said " well we will start this week ill tell your school you will only take half days this week " chan said pulling out his laptop and start working.

___________________________________________

jake was working on some lyrics when chan stood up from his sit "jake do you think you can handle a few stuff I have a meeting with the enhypen's manager " chan said before leaving the room

___________________________________________

jake was looking tru the files that chan gave him when someone enter the door

" jake chan wants you in the meeting room " jeongin said " uh sure hyung tell him I'm on the way " jake said

as soon jake arrived he knocked on the door after hearing come in he went in.

" good afternoon " jake said " jake take a seat " chan said he looked around he saw the idols wearing a mask but there manager.

" so when are you guys planning the comeback " chan asked as he take notes " I think in three months one month for the preparation after that we will announce the comeback by the end of the month " the manager said " sound like a plan " chan said " so who will be planing out the outfits and things like that " the manager ask " where planning to hire Mr. Kim taehyung for the photographer " chan said " perfect so I want one of the boys come here tomorrow, so hoon will come here tomorrow to help things out " the manager said standing up " pleasure doing business with you sir " chan said before they leave.

" jake you heard them start working " chan said jake nodded and went to work

___________________________________________