•1•

It's was early in the morning for jake he got woken up by a voice from his mother 
" yah jake wake up " a voice coming from down stairs jake did his morning routine.

" good morning mom " he greeted,
" morning jake " his mom greated " by the way chan will take you school eat your breakfast cause if he done you get going " his mom said jake nodded and start eating.

After he was done he saw his brother running down stairs fixing his tie " jake let's go " chan said putting on his blazer
jake grab his bag and went towards the car " we will get going mom " chan shouted " OK drive safely " there mom shouted back.

___________________________________________

" alright you have everything " chan said " yeah hyung bye " jake said as he close the car door.

" JAKE " jungwon shouted, jake smiled going to them running towards them
" you came early " sunoo said laughing as they enter the school " well yeah I came here with a brother " jake said while laughing aswell.

" have you heard of the new students I heard there really handsome " sunoo pointed out.

" a new hearththrob about time " jake said, soon the hallways was filled with screams that caught there attention.

" are they even handsome " jungwon whispered " well that blonde guy surely is handsome " sunoo whispered " well that guy on the left he look like he will be geonu's type " jake whisper back they didn't notice that there someone approaching them.

" uuh excuse me " a voice was heard behind them the three turned around found the four transfer " yes " jungwon said giving a polite smile, " do you know where class 12-A is " one of the guy asked " ofcourse you can go with jake hyung your guys are in the same class right hyung " jungwon replied  " yeah, uuh let's go  " jake said he said leaving with the guy.

___________________________________________

" by the way wants your name " the boy asked " jake and you " jake asked " Park sunghoon " the boy answer.

___________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter
I hope you enjoyed my school idol