Karan's Concern For Kirti.

There were glass pieces of the flower vase scattered on the floor and near them, stood Kirti in a completely devastated state, crying bitterly holding her mouth. She had heard everything from Mishti being her sister to Mishti being kaal pari, everything. Her head started spinning and Karan noticed it.

Karan- Kirti!!!!!!

Kirti was about to fall down but Karan ran towards her and caught her before she fell down on the broken pieces of the glass. But Kirti had completely lost her consciousness. Hearing the clashing sound and Karan shouting Kirti's name, everyone came there and were shocked seeing Kirti unconscious in Karan's arms. Karan quickly carried her to the room and asked Abir to immediately call the doctor.

After some time, the doctor came there and checked Kirti.

Ishwari- kya hua doctor sahab?? Kirti theek toh hai na. Kya hua ussey??

Doctor- achaanak se B.P. low ho gaya tha. Koi shocking news pata chali thi kya inhe??

Karan and Abir looked towards each other but didn't answer. Ishwari noticed it.

I- woh kuch poochh rahe hain.

Karan (in a heavy voice)- haan. Mere liye bhi shocking hi tha. (Saying this, he looked towards Abir.)

Doctor- unke past se kuch related??

Karan- ji. Unki family ki death ka reason.

Doctor- what!! Dekhiye Mr. Rajvansh, Mrs. Rajvansh memory loss ki patient hain aur aise patients se bahut carefully deal karna padta hai, chhoti se chhoti baat bhi bahut carefully batani ya puchhni padhti hai aur aapne inhe itni badi baat bata di?? Yeh sab inki jaan bhi khatre mein daal sakta hai. You have to be careful. Khair, maine inhe injection diya hai. Kal subha tak inhe hosh aa jayega.

The doctor leaves. Now ishwari asked about what happened. Abir and Karan told her everything except that Mishti was kaal pari and had murdered 2 officers. Even ishwari, kuhu and ketki were crying.

Kuhu- issi liye bhabhi ne uss din aise react kiya, kyunke unhe apni maa ki yaad aayi.

Ishwari- bechaari bachchiyan. Kitna kuch saha hoga unn dono ne. Keede padein unn logon ko, jinhone yeh kiya hai.

Abir- maa woh log mar chuke hain.

Ketu- achha hua.

Karan- ACP kab mara??

Abir- arrey nahi mara toh mar jayega. Woh kaal pari jeene thodi degi ussey. And frankly speaking, mai ussey yeh karne se rokna bhi nahi chahta.

Whole night, Karan was sitting besides Kirti and slept in sitting position only. Next Morning, Kirti was dreaming about the fateful night. After listening to Abir, those memories were haunting her. She was just able to see blood and hear painful shrieks of her family.

Kirti (waking up with a jerk, all horrified)- maa!!!!! Maa!! Baba!!

Kirti's shouts woke up Karan. He tries to calm her down. Everyone in the family also came there.

Karan- Kirti relax. Please shant ho jaao.

Kirti- Karan please maa ko bacha lo baba... woh baba ko bhi maar deinge.

Karan- Kirti koi kuch nahi karega please relax.

Kirti- kyun kiya unhone aisa?? Kya bigaada tha humne unka, kyun mara unhone meri family ko??

Karan tries to console her. She was broken hearing her past. Her cries were not ready to subside and that was piercing Karan's heart badly. He hugged her and she cried in his arms.

Kirti- Mishti... Mishti mere baare mein kya sochti hogi, woh mujhse nafrat karti hogi ke usski apni behen ne ussey maarna chaha.

Abir- aisa kuch nahi hai Kirti, she loves you.