Meeting with Mommy Long Legs

Optimus and the remaining members of the squad jumped down the dark hole to follow Trekfire and Blackarachnia, although it seems like they're pummeling to the darkness they soon landed on a smooth surface and started sliding down to the ground level floor.
Once they're at the ground floor, the team spread out to find Blackarachnia and Trekfire but it's too dark for them to see.

"Damn, it's too dark in here." Lucy murmured.

"We need some lights if we're ever going to find Trek and big sis here." Shiro stated.

Then, Star Tracker noticed the power room on her right. "Hey, there's a power generator in there. I'll see if I can get the power back on." And with that said, the young turquoise femme entered the power room. Though she have some difficulties in bringing the power back on when some fence randomly popped out from below the platforms and blocked her path. In the end, she manage to activate the power generator before exiting the room and join the rest of the gang.

Then, one of the metal door slide open and near the end of the hallway Blackarachnia was seen gently lecturing Trekfire for his earlier impulsive action.

"Blackarachnia, Trek!" Lucy called out to the two in relief as she immediately head towards them through the hall followed by the rest of the team. Star Tracker quickly went over to her twin brother and hugged him in relief before bonking his helm with her fist. Blackarachnia simply chuckled at the two before she was tackled by Shiro.

"Ow!" Trekfire grunted.

"That's for worrying me and the others." Star Tracker said with a stern frown. Trekfire could only grin sheepishly at her before apologizing.

"Sorry for scaring you guys earlier." Trek apologized, before the others reassure him that he did nothing wrong.

Then, Lucy noticed a gated door with another panel on top. "Um, guys."

"Don't worry, I'm on it." Star Tracker interrupted before she shoot the red hand at the panel, scanning it. But in doing so, the same red gloved hand that snatched Poppy earlier grabbed onto the hand and pull it away. "Hey! What was that all about, we need that!" Star Tracker protested.

"Ah, a new playmate." A creepy, yet cheerful female voice said. Causing the young femme and the others to start looking around in alert. "It's been so long."

"Hey! Who said that?! Show yourself." Optimus demanded as he look up, but soon regret it when he saw something crawling down from the ceiling.

Sari immediately ran over to Lucy and hugged her waist tightly, while the others quickly gathered around to prepare themselves in facing whatever new threat is coming at them. Then, Sari heard some strange noises as she looked up to find a large, slender humanoid doll bearing uncanny resemblance to a spider, albeit with only four limbs. She has light pink colored complexion with tangled up hot pink noodle hair tied up into a side ponytail with a baby blue hair tie. Her face is decorated by plastic green eyes with three long eyelashes on each eyes, as well as a gaping hollow mouth. Dark pink lipstick can be seen adorning her mouth. A thin neck with a baby blue necklace connects her head to her body, which is comprised of a small angular torso with a dark pink sweetheart neckline, a thin appendage resembling her 'waist', and a rotund dark pink bottom to resemble a sweetheart-bodice dress. Her arms end in two crimson glove-like hands with thin baby blue cuffs, while her legs end in ankle-length baby blue stockings with crimson Mary Janes.

"Ahhhh!" Sari's loud screams alerts the bots as they look up to find the creepy looking humanoid doll crawling down.

"Isn't this exciting, Poppy?" The pink doll asked as she stretch down to the gang and holds up Poppy at them, who apparently have her mouth gagged up by spiderwebs "Very exciting, mommy!" The doll repeated herself while taunting Poppy by mimicking her voice.