The letter

It was another sunny day in New Detroit, Bumblebee was near the Sumdac Tower to pickup Sari and Lucy. Lucy was wearing her signature pink and black dress while Sari in her light orange and white shirt and tan pants. Their dogs Gio and Lotusfang follows behind them. They then entered his vehicle mode before he buckled the girl's seatbelt and drive to the Galaxy House.

Since today is on weekends, Team Prime is out from their daily super hero duties and they can enjoy their quiet time in base.

Optimus is watching a movie entitled 'The Lion King' with the Trektwins and the Splixsons. Prowl is still in his room doing his daily meditation. Bulkhead was working on his little painting project in his quarters with Seelia and Helios as his subject of painting. Ratchet and Arcee are in the kitchen area, chatting with two cups of warm oil in hand.

Shiro was demonstrating her gymnastics to her oldest sister; Blackarachnia and Wasp on base's yard. Then, the young albino spider bot stopped when she spotted Bumblebee in vehicle mode.

"Hey, guys! I'm back. And I brought company." Bumblebee said as he opened his doors to revealed the Sumdac sisters and their dogs.

The yellow and black hatchback transform into his bot mode as he stretched his arms.

"Took you long enough, Bubbles." Wasp teased good naturely.

"Woah, is that? Are you doing gymnastics, Shiro?" Lucy asked, amazed. "That was amazing."

"Aw, shucks. There's nothing special about this little trick." Shiro answered humbly, sitting cross legged on the spider silk she used as a trapeze wire.

"So, what should we do now?" Sari suddenly asked.

"Oh, I know. We can start with playing Ninja Gladiators, watching movies, or maybe helping the twins test their new cool gadgets and techs." Bumblebee suggested excitingly.

"Oh, really. I think you're saying that because you want to get your hands on their gadgets." Lucy teased, causing the yellow mech to pout at her.

Bumblebee and the others head inside of the Galaxy House, but when Sari and the hounds were about to follow, she spotted a yellow, vintage style envelope laying on the ground. Due to great curiosity, the young red head picked it up.

"That's strange. What's this thing doing here? Maybe the mailman got this mixed up." Sari mumbled, as she read the stamp on the left side of the envelope. "Playtime Co., huh?"

Feeling that there's something off about it, Sari dashed into the Galaxy house and into the common room with the hounds following right behind her. The others were shock to find the young girl dashing into the room like something was chasing her.

Optimus approached Sari and kneeled down to her height. "Sari, what happen? Is there something's wrong?" He asked with a worried tone. Then he saw the yellow envelope on Sari's left hand. "What is this?"

"This, I think this is an envelope. It's from 'Playtime Co.'" She explained, while catching her breathing. The bots and the aliens looked at her in shock and confusion.

"Where did you found that thing?"

"I found it outside, just laying around the base's yard. At first I thought that some mailman got this mixed up until I saw the stamp." Sari said speedily. Lucy went over to her younger sister and gently took the envelop from her. She then opens it to find a letter and a VHS tape inside.

 She then opens it to find a letter and a VHS tape inside