SANO MANJIRO X READER

Start from the beginning

Guren lets go of your jaw as he takes a step backwards. From where you are standing you can hear all his thoughts. You can hear your own brother's thoughts while he's aiming the gun in your direction.

He hurt you. He is destined to kill you. He is destined to ruin you, and he did. He caused you incurable trauma and emotional scar. He made you suffer. He made you emotionally numb and rotten. He has pulled you into darkness. He's the cause of your tears. He wreck you, and shatter you beyond salvation. He will always do it as he can't even win the battles with his own demons.

Manjiro exists to destroy you rotten, my dear sister.

Why do you still love that man?

With those questions you glance at the Guren that is standing beside you, watching everything unfold with you. He's silent but his eyes are filled with pain. No regrets, just pure pain from seeing himself kill his own sister.

You see how your brother aims the gun in your direction before he pulls the trigger without second thoughts.

As a high profile policeman with intense military background, it is easier for him to plant the bullet inside your heart. You see how you gasp in pain, how your body falls on the cold ground, and how you convulse as your blood slowly drains out of your body.

"You've been pulled into darkness and you will never be able to escape it as long as you're alive. I'll give you a chance to start all over again— I'm giving you a chance to never experience such darkness and if you want to fully escape that darkness, never associate yourself with him again. Rest and rewrite your future, (Y/N). This will be your last time. Stay away from Sano Manjiro at all costs."

Guren whispered those words. You died.

Detective Lunge's eyes shine like a bleeding fire as he walks towards you. His hands are still filled with the smoke of flames, and he put those hands on the top of your head. Smoke starts arising from your body as well and those smokes start spiraling around the air for a second until it slowly vanishes, as if it travels in different time and space. It does.

Those are what you've seen before everything around you went dark.

Something flicks, and when you blink and open your eyes again, you are now standing alone in the midst of everyone fighting. The final battle, but like earlier, you are just a mere spectator. You clenched your jaw tightly. It is the vision that you've always seen. It's worse than seeing your own death earlier.

From afar, you see how Sanzu fought with Izana. Of course, Izana is stronger but Sanzu is armed with a sword. After a moment, you see how his sword slices your friend's chest. You close your eyes tightly as your fist tightens. It's just an illusion, but it is what is destined to happen if only you didn't interfere as what Hanma says.

Then you see how Shinichiro gets beaten up, after a while, some members from Leepon Fang shoot him. You've seen his expression filled with pain before dying for the second time. Blood gushes everywhere and it is traumatizing.