Chapter 23

*_*_*_*Flashback*_*_*_*_

Marshawn's POV

It was HomeComing and I decided to take Amber Switcher to the dance. Deep down inside I really wanted to take Bethany but, she went with Jeremiah instead.

I wanted to ask her so bad but, I knew Brian wouldn't like that she's like his little prisoner. He never left her out of his site. I wouldn't blame him. Bethany became so beautiful over the past years. She was a Junior and I was a Senior but, I always had a crush on her. Brian knew about it and I told him not to say anything to her.

"Oh Baby you look so Handsome. I'm sure Bethany will love the way you look." My Mom said as I was trying to fix my tie.

"Here let me fix darling." She said smiling at me.

"Mom I'm not taking Bethany to HomeComing." I said with a sigh.

She was rooting for us just like everybody else but, I don't have the guts to make her mine. Hell I didn't even know if she liked me back. I was hoping she did.

"Oh yeah I forgot your taking that Amber girl. When are you going to stop beating around the bush and tell Bethany how you really feel Marshawn?" She asked me with soft eyes.

I couldn't answer that cause I didn't know myself.

When ?

Tonight .

I walked in the School with my date. She was looking gorgeous I can admit to that but, I wasn't all the way interested.

"You look Beautiful Amber." I told her giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank You Marshawn. You don't look to bad yourself." She said as I pulled out her chair so she could sit down.

"Punch?" She nodded yes.

I went to go get the punch for us to drink.

As I did I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"I was gonna bring the drinks to our table but, if you want it now tha- " I was caught off guard by someones beauty.

I looked at her dress it was black. As I skinned my eyes up to her chest which was half open split down the middle.

"My eyes are up here Mister." She said smiling as I looked at her face.

Her hair was up in a nice bun. Her lips was lightly glossed but, not to much her eyeliner was on point she didn't overly powered herself.

She was so gorgeous .

Beyond that.

She was glowing.

My God she looked like an Angel.

Hell she was an Angel.

"My God Bethany. You look beautiful. You look gorgeous." I said. I think I was drooling.

"Wipe your mouth Marshawn goodness." She said laughing.

"I don't think I can. Goodness you look stunning." I told her.

"Bethany baby come over here." I heard Jeremiah say to her.

She turned her head . And nodded.

"So where's your date?" She asked me.

I pointed to her. "You took Amber Switcher. I shouldv'e known you liked her. Okay Marshawn she's pretty. I'm guessing you getting her something to drink?" I nodded. "Yeah well she asked me and I said why not. Well I best be getting back to her." I told her.