Chapter 19

Quick A/N ; I was supposed to publish this the day before but, it somehow deleted . I had to start over... I was so pissed off but,

Here's Chapter 19 ^____^

_________________

Bethany's POV

I held MJ in my hand..

He was beautiful...

He was all mine..

He had curly hair just like me.. Dimples like Marshawn... But he had eyes like.. Like... My Mom..

God he's so perfect..

"He is so perfect... He's mines... Marshawn I didn't get to name him fully... What's his name?" I asked looking up at him.

"Marshawn Jamal Taylor Junior." He said rubbing his curly hair. "That's perfect just perfect." I was in love with what I was seeing. "Can I take him back to my room?" I asked the nurse. "Yes you sure can." She said smiling.. She's so nice.

I wasn't awake when he was born. It hurt my soul. Broke my heart.

When we got back to the room the doctor was in there.. "Oh there you are.. Okay Bethany your welcome to go home today or tomorrow which ever one you choose... You need to make sure you work on your leg muscles.. Health wise.. We lost you 3 times... You are unable to have anymore kids... Due to the way we had to take your son out... It messed up a few parts of your uteris so .. For now you are unable to have children.. We have to see the way you heal. It tells us if your able or not." He said with a sad expression on his face.

I was so heart broken.. I handed MJ to Marshawn.. I looked up with tears in my eyes. "So MJ is the only child I'll ever have.. What if I wanted a big family?... I can't just have one child I wanted more." I said with tears going down my cheeks. "Babe.. We have to look on the bright side. We have MJ.. He's a miracle. He could've died.. You could've died. Baby, we still have time." Marshawn said rubbing my back.

He was right. I still have to heal and MJ was a miracle.. He could've died inside of me. But,

He's here..

Nice and healthy.

I love my Baby Boy.

I love my family.

"Okay." I said.. That's all I could get out.

I went home today.. I couldn't stand that hospital any longer. I needed some real clothes.. Take a real shower... My hair was looking.bogus.. It smelled bogus.. So bonus points I get to wash my hair.

I was rinsing off and getting everything out of my hair. I hear MJ crying in the bedroom.

"Marshawn.."

No Answer

"Marshawn MJ is crying." I yelled.

Still no answer...

What the fuck??

I turned the shower off. I hurried up and dried off.. Put my clothes on. I threw my hair into a ponytail. Rushed out to get my son.. He was crying on the bed kicking. I grabbed him. "Hey, hey now.. Mommies here.. Your my good boy aren't you? Yes, you are MJ.. My good beautiful baby boy..." I kissed his cheeks. He stopped crying. He stared at me. I looked at him.

He's just perfect.

"Where's your daddy huh?? Where's you ugly ass daddy?.." I was asking him like he was gonna answer..

Which he didn't ..

"I'm right here you asshole.." He said laughing. He was holding a bottle and a water bottle. "He was crying.. Why didn't you come get him?" I asked him.. "I went to the bathroom.. Than I went to get him a bottle so you can feed him.. I didn't hear him.." Oh really.. "Okay if you say so.." He gave me the bottle. Even though I didn't need it. I breast feed him.. Marshawn is so stupid.