Chapter 8

I woke up once again it was 2:30 .

Why am I sleeping so long. Was I that tired? God.

Marshawn wasnt in the room.. Thats weird he better not have left while I was sleep.

I got up and soon as I did my phone ringed.

"Hello?" I said answering clearing my throat.

"Hey baby , how you doing?" It was my daddy . "Im doing good daddy I miss you alot. How's Mary?" That was my stepmom.

My Mom died 1 hour after giving birth to me and my twin brother Brian.

She had a heartattack from all the pressure she was putting on her heart from pushing. I never met her . I still wonder how she looked and what she would think of me now. My Dad would always say how I looked just like her.

"She's good baby , now that we're both on retirement and getting ready to start traveling. Are you and Marshawn together finally?" He is so nosey just like Jessica man and everybody cheered for us to be together.

"No daddy we're not together. Im going to come visit probably next week and stay for a little bit. Okay?" I missed him alot . "Okay, baby thats fine and can you call Brian he said he needed to tell you something important." Ugh Brian was a pain in the ass.

"Sure thing Daddy I gotta go but, I love you and tell Mary I said I love her too Bye." That was the end of our conversation.

I got up to find Marshawn.

Of course he was in my kitchen on his phone.

"Hey Beautiful." He said smiling and all I could do is bring a smile to my face.

"Hey, What you doing?" I was being nosey... "Checking Emails , why you being nosey bud?" Its like he was in my head like why?

Oh.

"Wanna go out later Bee... If you want to ?" He sounded nervous and I hope he knows we're not together.

I looked at him and I knew that he was serious.

"Marshawn we're not together.. Dont you see that what happened last night shouldnt have happened .. Even though Ive been waiting for that for what seemed a lifetime, I regret it for some reason." I was serious and couldnt explain it no better. I just hope he understands.

He stood up and went in my room and I just looked back as he walked away almost seeming angry.

I just put my hand over my mouth as tears ran down my cheeks.

He came back out with his coat . He looked back. His eyes were glossy "Okay Beth" and left out the door .

All I could do was slide down my counter and onto the floor. I cried shaking my head in regret.

God Bethany what did you do?

He doesnt really love me

Yes he does he said he does

That doesnt mean nothing everybody says that but, dont mean it.

Well it looked like he did.

I thought to myself in my head.

I got me a wine glass and got a bottle of red wine. Put on some Smokey Robinson and drank.

I was depressed.

5 hours later

My phone been going off the hook and I didnt answer not one call. I could careless right now about anybody and anyones problem.

I ran myself some bath water and got into it with my wine glass on the side of me.

Flashbacks of what happened last night and this morning was playing through my mind over and over again... This is what I struggle with since I was 15. I would be happy but, suddenly get depressed. Its everybody struggle in my mind but, who fucking cares right.

I get out and dry off . But, when I opened my bedroom door someones sitting on my couch...

First, off how did they get into my house? Secondly I hope Marshon didnt leave it unlock. Third Im a little drunk.

I squint my eyes and see it was a man . He had a fro ..

I turned my light on..

__________________

A/N ; So some of the story of her parents Yay ^_^ ... She has a twin brother oh snap.. Her and Marshawn... I still dont know but, for now the mystery guy in her living room....

Again Im getting used to writing chapters so their pretty short but, not all the them are going to be like that. Im thinking about putting up Marshawn's POV still deciding .

Like

Comment

Vote