Dangerous Love

It was all over...or that's what I thought...my job was the one that was going to start. They announced the arrival within two weeks of the inspector Tsunemori Akane, and I couldn't be calmed, everything was going to start.

But still, when that was going to happen, i....

"Natsume!! Wanna come to my room? I'll prepare dinner!" - Kagari entered screaming in my room
"Yes...of course, I will in a minute." - i replied
"Great! Then it's a date!" - He said, as he ran out. Admittedly, this slimy, glads my day.

I got ready with a basic light pink blouse, a pair of jeans, sneakers and my hair untied, here I don't let my hair untied, most of the time is tied up in a ponytail, so....

"Wow..you look...you look very cute...." - Kagari said while grabbing his neck
"Thanks..."

It was a fun evening, we ate, played video games and laughed heartily at everything and nothing. Then he asked me...

"Hey Natsume ... when is your birthday?"
"September 16"
"Wow, its already close...three weeks away"
"It's almost a year that i'm here!?"
"Well yes....."
"Wow..."
"Time flies...yeah..but anyway..i have to get ready a present to my..."
"To your what?"
"My girlfriend." - he said staring at me and then our lips crashed into a kiss.

Then we continue laughing and playing video games.

Early in the morning I woke up on the couch and...Kagari...Kagari was sleeping on the floor, we were both holding hands. Poor little thingy.... I made him slept on the floor...well anyway....it's 11 am!!! I have to go!!
I got out of Kagari's room, once i closed the room's door, Gino appeared in the hallway

"What are you doing Tachibana?"
"I just had dinner with Kagari"
"And you finished eating in the morning?"
"I felt asleep"
"You know, Tachibana, you're a little girl, and you can't have a relationship with a coworker, this is getting very personal, between Kagari and you"

"Our relationship is only proffesional and we are very good friends, Gino! It's not personal!! Even if it is...why are you so interested?"
"Because I don't want any trouble!! You two are latent criminals, presumably i wouldn't mind, but I'm in charge of you two and you're a minor!!!!"
"For God sake, Gino!!! Nothing happens between us!!!!" - I said closing the door of my room. How dare you? Now Gino, wants to interfere in my relationship with Kagari....idiot!

It was quiet in my room until i heard a swipe the wall's room of Kagari, I panicked and i was about to leave my room and run to see what happened with Kagari, but then...i heard voices that crossed the wall...

"It's a child Kagari, do you understand me?"
"Nothing happens between us!!! Gino, please, you are paranoid!!" - Kagari said. Then I heard another knock on the wall and a cry of pain coming from Kagari. I hate Gini!! I really hate him!! If i enter to the room, Gino's doubts will be confirmed....I want Kagari more than a friend...

"Kagari....I know you love her more than a colleague or a friend....but i don't want you two to get hurt...i usually would be afraid if it was a relationship between an inspector and an enforcer, both of you are enforcers, but if one of you dies....the other is going to suffer a lot... "
"What do you mean....with die?" - Kagari asked
"I know this work more than anyone and the lost of people is very high, very often. I also commissioned the safety of the child, if something happens to her, it will be my fault, please it doesn't have to pass this relationship to nothing more than friends...."
"It will not, Gino."

If you want to protect both of us....let me to be happy, Gino!!!!

And now, perfect!! Kagari will be far away from me, because of Gino....

Heyy readers :)
So first i have to say i'm back *-* i have so many ideas for this novel that i'll be updating more often i really love writing
Vote and comment if you liked it :)
Thank you :)