~Chapter 5💫Start the competition~

Beginne am Anfang

I just washed my face and rubbed my head with water and some shampoo.

I don't know what to do else---!!!

"Ngngng 'look where you run Hanagaki!' like I can focus at 6 fucking am!!"

"That's true, it's a pain in the ass to work this early."

"AHHH--- Oh... Kaku!" I got a bit scared to hear his voice and without even noticing him coming in--

He also wanted to wash his hands and face.

He looks a bit exhausted... Did something happened after last night with Sanzu? I mean... I can't do anything, I would love to help but it's complicated to make these two friends when they hate each other.

"You're feeling better?"

"Uh?"

"I mean your forehead. It was a violent shock!" Kakucho laughed a bit.

I laughed too and told him I was doing just fine! It hurts a bit but it's getting better, better then before!

He nodded and smiled: "Let's go for now, I don't think Mikey would appreciate if we stay too long without doing any exercises...!"

"Haha! You're right!" I joined him and we returned to the roof.

As we arrived, everybody was like before next to each other.

"You two finally come." Mikey said a bit pissed off.

"Yeah well, my head hurts a bit that's why and Kakucho just--"

"I don't care Takemichi. Just go there with the others now." Mikey interrupted me without even caring again!!!

I hate his attitude infront of the others with me. It's just stupid like-- Why changing personality when we are alone together and when the others are here, he acts more coldly...!

I get it it's like that before too... But it still makes no sense for me. This is bullshit.

Anyways, before I could even walk with Kakucho there he already was there!!!
He didn't even waited me...!!

Mikey then walked and stand infront of us all for announcing something.

"Oh!... Is it the fighting?? Uh??" I whispered to the person next to me but before I could see who it was--- It was Rindou yeah--

He just sighed pissed off and looked away.

Well I don't need your help anyway...!! Jellyfish... Or... Whatever!

"I heard there were some issues with two members."

Oh! He knows about it? A bit obvious actually...

"So, I want this training fight to be a bit different and with some weapons.

Izana came from the backdoor of the roof and was caring two weapons.

They were the same, two swords made in wood.

"The two members who will fight eachother and show their skills will be Sanzu and Kakucho." Mikey announced.

"Huh?! No way!!" I said a bit too loud--

Sanzu and Kakucho just walked to the fighting circle and picked their weapons.

There's no way these two will fight for real now!... It's not a good news why Mikey would do that if he knows what happened yesterday night?! And also before between these two??

 It's not a good news why Mikey would do that if he knows what happened yesterday night?! And also before between these two??