-we meet again-

(Took this picture awhile ago. I'm just minding my own business and some people behind me really be stating relatable things)

The rest of the walk was quiet tho daku was just a ball of fun but even so he chilled out and decided to walk by Izuku as he held his hand and leaned on his side.

Izuku and daku walked ahead of the group as daku just relaxed holding izukus hand as he just looked around mindlessly at the creeks and trees with the twitter of birds from the trees and such. "Aren't they so cute.!" Mina said as she giggled at the cute brothers and denki shrugged "yeah~ their definitely cute" he smirked happily and Kirishima just shrugged.
Katsuki stayed near the group as he watched Izuku in total calmness his eyes glued onto the tall hare.

"Oooh~ Katsuki! You totally got a thing for him" Kirishima laughed as Katsuki growled "shut up extra!" Katsuki cursed as he looked towards Kirishima and Mina and Kirishima just laughed. "Okay~ just invite uSss to your wedding~!" Sero said laughing and daku looked back to see the group laughing about something and Izuku stopped walking and looked back to hear the fit of laughter as the annoyed blond wolf scowled  at them.

Izuku deadpanned and daku raised an eyebrow. Mina then looked up from her laughter to see the two staring at them in confusion. And Mina cracked a smile before laughing again. "SHUT UP DAMNIT!" Katsuki cursed at them and Kirishima wiped away tears as he chuckled. Izuku rolled his eyes and tugged daku's hand as they continued walking and Izuku smirked and gestured daku to look at an opening in the trail. Daku then smirked and they both ran in unnoticed to the group.

After their fit of laughter they looked back to see the two gone and they all paused in silence. "I bet they left since you guys wouldn't shut up!" Katsuki growled before shoving his way passed them and walking ahead. "He's totally in love." Kirishima smirked and they all giggled as they saw the alpha stomp off in annoyance.

_______

"Wow! its so cool in here!" Daku said as his tail wagged quickly as he explored the forest off the trail with Izuku. "Yeah, it's also very cold in here." Izuku said pressing his lips together in a line, "hey brother" daku said looking at Izuku and Izuku looked at him. "Do you like mister wolfy?" And Izuku raised his eyebrow "mister what now?" And daku huffed. "The Pomeranian looking guy!" And Izuku sighed.
"No, I don't. He's a wolf and I'm a hare we are two different species and should be enemies" Izuku said coldly and daku frowned.

"Then would that mean we would be enemies too." Daku then said and Izuku paused in his tracks and looked down and sighed, looking behind him to see daku with teary eyes. "No, I just have beef with wolves. Now stop crying and let's go." And daku eyes widened and he slightly smiled "okay." Daku then ran to Izuku and held his hand as they swayed their arms together slightly.
"Are we going home?" And Izuku nodded as his ear twitched. "Hmm..can we hang out with them again if we meet them!" And Izuku sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "I don't know daku we just have to find out." And daku smiled.

_______

A week later.

Izuku walked with a black hoodie on and red sneakers and dark blue denim jeans and black fingerless gloves down a sidewalk to a store.
Izuku walked into the small store and opened the door letting the bell ring as he entered. The receptionist looked form his newspaper before looking back with his feet crossed on the table. Izuku looked away from the man and walked down an isle grabbing some snacks and drinks before looking around the small store with a huff.

Izuku then sighed and walked to the receptionist "hey." And the half cat receptionist looked up from his newspaper with a bored expression. "What." He said an annoyed tone and Izuku eyed him a bit before rolling his eyes. "Where's the heat suppressants" and the man eyed him and smirked "huh, I should've known all bunnies are omegas. Hah, sorry kid but where out, their was a small riot of wolves came in here the other day and grabbed all the suppressants for their pack, we won't be having another delivery of those until next month" and Izuku groaned in annoyance.