Slowly, Raina forced herself to move and walked into the kitchen. As usual, Caldwell Loughty whistled a random tune as he stirred a boiling pot of his special soup.

" Good morning, Caldwell " Raina greeted with a smile as she walked to stand besides him.

The man gave her a side glance before covering up his pot and turning to face her, " Good morning, Raina. How are you doing today? "

Raina rubbed on her arm nervously at his question as she wondered if he had heard her screams last night. She knew she fell asleep before he closed for the night which was due to how tired she was. Nevertheless, she gave him an answer, " I am alright now, thank you. How are you, Caldwell? What are you making? "

" Forget about that, dear! " He brushed his hand away in dismissal. He did not want her with him in the kitchen. He wanted her with Roux Addington and the man had a perfect plan for that.

" I'll tell you what, Roux did not have any breakfast this morning " He winked at her before turning on his heels and walking away after turning off the cooker.

" Don't you dare break or hurt my babies or I will have your head on a golden platter " He stated over his shoulder causing Raina to gulp.

He wanted her to cook for Roux Addington, and take it to him.

Raina clutched the lunch bag in her hands as she stared up at the skyscraper made entirely of glass. This was where Roux worked.

Nervously, she stepped into the building and walked into the lobby before approaching the receptionist behind a glass wall. Her legs shook as she approached the properly dressed woman.

She had a pale skin and her hair was packed up into a tight bun, not a single hair out of place. The woman placed the telephone down once she spotted Raina and wet her thin lips before speaking, " Erin Hall. How may I help you? "

" Well I uh..I am here to see Roux " Raina requested nervously and the woman silently scoffed once she spotted the lunchbox in her hand.

Knowing Raina McCoy was Rouxs' wife, she decided not to make a call and handed her a key card before turning to face her monitor.

Clutching the card, Raina cluelessly walked up to a glass elevator and pressed on a button. The doors immediately slid open and she gawked at the speed before stepping into it. She pressed on the button to the top floor before trying her best not to look down as it took her up.

Once the doors slid open, Raina stepped into the quiet hallway, taking note that there was only one door with Rouxs' name on it. Her hands shook as she knocked twice on the door.

When she did not get a reply, she placed the card over the scanner, getting a beep before turning the knob open and walking into the office but her eyes immediately widened at the sight before her.

Roux Addington was shirtless as he stood before the glass wall, staring out at the city as he sipped on a glass of whiskey. Raina gaped as she stared at the man's large biceps. He was built.

Feeling it was disrespectful to gawk at a person's body like that, she stared at her toes and waited for him to notice her.

Roux Addington threw the last ouce of alcohol down his throat and turned to face her with a small smile, " I was expecting you "

Raina McCoy rolled her lower lip into her mouth and bit on it nervously before willing herself to look up at him, " H-how so? "

He shrugged and placed the small glass on his desk before slowly approaching her. Raina nervously held in her breath and looked at anywhere but him, suddenly hating the attention. Roux stopped before her and brushed back her curls before gripping her chin and turning her head to face him.