Battles

Izuku was standing bloodied . He fought with many zombie soldiers and about 7 times he leveled up. He wasn't feeling tired but weak. Those attacks that were done on him did a lot of damage. Though he survived. He was walking when he came across a silhouette of man resting in a chair . Izuku went near the man. When he was near the man at a touching distance a message popped up 'Pick up item' as he tapped on that an item was transferred in his inventory also the ghostly person spoke something .

Ghostly man:Jump down the pit fellow Tarnished. Dungeon will reward you with Wisdom and Power.

Izuku was a little bit spooked out. But then he saw a pit nearby. As he went near the pit he saw it was deep but he can climb back up although there was passage down below .

Izuku looked around for another door or passage way but didn't find one. Izuku atlast decides to jump down. As he jumped down he remembered he got an item from the ghostly man. When he opened his inventory he saw that it was a rotten finger named finger of a Tarnished.

Izuku was wierded out by it. He was thinking of discarding it but came to his mind that why did the ghostly person gave him that. He kept the item in his inventory.

As Izuku went inside the passage way he ended up in a room. With two exits. One which he entered the room and another one opposite of the first exit. Izuku was took a step when a soldier came in from the other exit. The soldier was hostile towards Izuku and swung his sword at him. Izuku dodged it barely. After that he tried to attack it with his club . When he swung the club the soldier deflected it with the help of his shield. The soldier was about to hit him with his sword when Izuku took the chance and smashed the soldier's head with his club. The soldier was now stunned. His helmet was badly damaged. Izuku then took of the sword of his hand then stabbed the sword in the soldier's throat killing him. As the soldier's dead body vanishes leaving behind his armor and shield. Izuku picked up the items then wore the armor and the helmet. He was looking like knight. He was trying to hold the sword with one hand but then a message popped up saying that the user isn't at required level to hold both items at once. User must use one item with two hands. Izuku walked towards the exit. After walking for a long while he came out of the dungeon to a place which was a floating island. As Izuku walked near a bridge to another island he found a corpse which had bow and arrows on it. Izuku picked them up incase they might be useful. As Izuku stepped into a barricaded area. He was wondering why it was barricaded. As an monster with multiple bodies fused with each other jumped down from the sky infront of him. It has a huge shield and a long sword. Izuku was scared that he will be killed but realized he had gone through worse stuff in his life getting beaten by these are better than living with his family. As Izuku charges at the beast. The beast does the same . As Izuku tries to attack it with his new sword. But it deflects it with it's huge shield. Izuku tried to attack it again when he got stabbed by the beasts sword then thrown around in the barricade. Izuku was low in health. He was trying to find healing items to help himself when he found the Crimson Blood. It has healing properties. As Izuku used it some of health replenishes. He thought "If close range doesn't work then long range will do the job". As he brings out the bow and arrows.

Izuku shot a arrow at hit but it defended it. The beast charges at him . The beast was now out of guard. Izuku shot another arrow at it. It did 15 damage. Izuku now knew how to defeat the monster. After a couple 20-30 shots of arrows the beast was on like 10 health. And Izuku was out arrows. As all of them were stuck on the beast. Izuku then realized something. He brought out his Club and threw it towards the monster. The monster jumped over it. Then Izuku equipped his shield and rammed the monster with it. The monster was on 7 health. Izuku then quickly equipped his sword and stabbed the monster's arm which was holding the big shield into the ground. The monster was a little stuck. But his other arms caught Izuku. He was struggling. The monster was about to stab Izuku when the Club he threw came back to him. He caught it then smashed it on the monster's only head killing it. The monster died leaving behind a bundle of rags, the big long sword which had a poison effect and also the big shield with a counter attack scroll in it. Izuku picked up the scroll and an option 'learn' popped up. He touched it and he learnt the counter skill. Then he collected the sword and shield into his inventory. Lastly there was only one thing left old rags. When he picked them up an option to wear them under popped up infront of him. He clicked item description to find that it has passive healing properties in it. Per minute it will give the user 5 hp. Then also a upgrade option popped up. When he clicked it an item requirement appeared infront of him. It described needed the Vampire king's heart to make the 'Life Steal fruit'. Izuku was now interested in the rags. He wore the rags. Under the armor. He then walked to a big door to the far right side of the entrance. It was locked but after defeating the boss it opened. Izuku walked infront of a Casket. He looked around. He looked behind the casket to find anything worth or maybe a exit. But he found nothing. When he touched the casket it opened up . Revealing a skeleton body in a pool of blood. Izuku was Horrified. Then an glitching option came up infront of him. He can't move himself. Then only one option popped up Ḑ̟͚̩͙͓͈̺̝̳́͟͜҉͢͠r̫̳̭̹̫͉̞͚̞͙͗̀͘͘͟͠͞҉̴ỉ͈̫̭̝͓̣͛͏̀n̸̶̢͓͔͚͉̹̱͏̷́͢͟͠k̻͚ͤ̌̀́́͘͞.

As he couldn't control himself and automatically drank the whole blood in the casket. He was crying while drinking. He couldn't control. After fully drinking it he was able to control himself again. He was trying to throw up the blood but couldn't. A new message popped up saying User has got the passive passable genetic skill "God Slayer". Then suddenly light flashes by and Izuku was lying infront of a ruined church. As he stood up and looked behind him he saw a whole new world infront of him

(Ps: He also leveled up after killing Malagore he is now level 20)