~~~Chapter 6~~~

(Stella pov)

Jayson: You just destroyed half of the headquarters Lady Stella! Be careful on your spell, witch. 

I knew Jayson didn't like me cuz I was a witch, but he needs to appreciate that this is who I am. And he also fell for the part I was doing magic out of air. I saw Kane, Azura, Patrick, and Ciara. 

Patrick: What happened?!? And why is the headquarters destroyed?!

He looked at Stella stirnley. 

Patrick: Glitter? Really Lady Stella? That isn't magic, why did you use glitter?

Stella: I wanted to test something to um, destroy the Nether? 

I shrugged, I didn't know what lie I should say, and if they find the princess, I need to lie again, and probably again for something else. Hey, don't mind me.

Patrick: Where are the rest of the glitter?

Sella: Right here sir. 

I gave it Patrick and I knew it was a goodbye between me and the glitters. 

Patrick: Azura, keep this away. And Lady Stella, you won't use glitter till you are careful with it again. 

Stella: Alright sir. 

I was in tears on the inside that I wanted to be dead and wanted to cry, it was my life. But sometimes it needs to leave. They all left as Jayson made a death stare on me and I was a bit nervous. I waited to call the princess out which the cost was all clear.

Stella: You can come out. 

Abigail: That, that is way, way much of drama. 

Stella: Look, I like glitter, and damn, they took it away.

Abigail: That commander guy looks like he hates you.

Stella: Oh he does, he hates me cuz I'm a witch. But he doesn't show is when it's crowded and such. Anyways, let's head back in. 

Abigail: Fine by me, but here's an advice, kill the commander, blame, that's all.

Stella: No! That's crazy!

Abigail: That was an advice. Not saying you should. 

I stood where I was, as Abigail was already ahead. Her ginger hair waved beautiful, as if they obeyed to her, she was shining bright, well, in my view. Wait, no, this should be a feeling of wanting to be friends, right? I can't fall in love with her, even worst, my enemy! I liked Rain, and still do, but when she came, things just changed, just 2 days! She looked at me and I can feel a bit of blush came into my face.

Abigail: Are you coming or?

Stella: Y-y-yeah, I am, I was um thinking, of something. 

I stuttered. I felt way dumb to stutter like that, I wanted to die of embarrasment. I catched up with the princess and we went to my room.