~~~Chapter 1~~~

(Stella pov)

I was running to the rains room hoping this time, he would go out with me around the areas. I burst into his room to see him sleeping. I just stayed there disappointed and tried to wake him up. He was being a meanie. I walked out of his room. As I was walking out, I passed Ciara and I almost crushed a flower while I was holding it. I was walking around alone bored without rain. I saw a bunny and I decided to chase it. A bright morning and going for a chase. How sweet was that? I caught the bunny and it was shaking. I calmed it down.

It was around 10 am and I realized that I was lost. I let the bunny go and got up. Great I whispered to myself. I started walking on different paths and it felt like forever, and I think it was. I heard groans and looked to my right to see a woman on the floor who seemed to be injured. I grabbed her by her waist and I hoped that I knew where I was going. I started looking for a way till the woman pushed me.

Stella: Hey! That wasn't nice when I am trying to have you!

???: You shouldn't be helping me. Do you know who I am?

Stella: No.

???: You stupid, aren't you?

Stella: I just don't know you. Can you tell me? My name is Lady Stella. And yours?

???: The nether princess.

Stella: Well, still. You are injured and is my duty to help.

???: Why?

Stella: I don't know. I feel like I'm needing to help you.

Abigail: Well, I don't need your help.

We had a little argument and I won and I was trying to find my way to the HQ and it took hours.

-hours later-

I was helping Abigail inside my room, I was asking questions and she was dodging each question. I was a bit mad then look at the time. I am going to be late for a meeting!

Stella: Ok, so um. Stay here. I will be back for hours and so. I have an important meeting.

???: Stares at Stella without saying anything

Stella: Well, I'm off now.

I walked out of the room and started rushing to the room. I saw they started the meeting seconds ago and I snuck in and Rain was whispering thinking he was gonna get in trouble for not being on time. I apologize and he nods. We stayed there for hours and I was bored.

When the meeting was done, I completely forgot that I had the nether princess in my room and saw the nether Princess walking and I panicked. Rain was looking at me worried and I made an excuse of me making potions and forgot about it.

Rain: I can help.

Stella: No is ok. Is not a big deal.

Rain: Call me if you need me though.

Stella: mhm.

I was walking than when I was lit of the cafeteria. I ran to see the princess in the hallway walking injured. I grabbed her and drag her back nicely of course and she curse.

Sorry, y'all. I deleted the first book and now I have to do it all over again. I am super sorry TwT