32. First Kill (Edited)

Start from the beginning

But I was blinded with rage by now.

They made my life a fucking hell. They blamed me for my aunt's death when they were the reason.

I looked at Samuel and he smirked.

"It was fun torturing you." He said while coughing.

I swung the bat again

"This is for killing my aunt."

Again

"This is for blaming me."

Again

"This is for pouring hot water on my foot."

Again a hard hit.

"This one for always pulling my hair."

Again

"This one for calling me names."

Again

"This one for kicking me. "

Again

"This one for slapping me"

Again and again, harder and harder.

He was screaming with pain.

I lost control on myself. I had tears rolling down my face. I was now on yelling mode.

Then last hit, I swung hard on his face,
"FOR MAKING MY LIFE A FUCKING HELL"

Once I knew he was unconscious, I moved to his disgusting friends.

I hit them more and more remembering how they helped him, how they almost took advantage of me.

I was hitting them again and again and soon they were unconscious more looking like dead. But i could care less. I was surrounded by those horrible memories of my past. I was surrounded by darkness.

I screamed and screamed and screamed. I poured all my pain, my fears and my frustration.

Somebody snatched the bat from my hands and embraced me.

It was dad.

I hugged him tighter crying hysterically.

"I'm scared dad. Please help me. I don't know what is wrong or right anymore." I was crying, sobbing.

"It's okay sweety, just breathe. All your brothers are with you. I'm with you. You've nothing to fear of. Nobody will ever hurt you."

He tried to calm me but I don't know but I couldn't stop crying. I was again reliving my memories. But he was very patient with me. He was holding me, embracing me, protecting me from all the evil. He was patting my head calming me.

Once he knew I was in my right mind again, he slowly stepped back. I looked at Samuel and his friends. I cringed looking at their state now.

I turned to face Ryan and asked, "what will you do to them? "

"Kill them." He deadpanned.

"Can I? " Did I just asked whether I can kill them? How?

By his reaction, I can tell even he was shock.

"Are you sure liz? " Ethan asked.

"I-I don't know. I'm just so angry right now. " I replied.

"I support you, kill them. End these m*ther fuckers and those fears." Dustin spoke to which Noah and Twins agreed.

I looked at dad.

"I-I" He sighed. "It's totally your wish Liz"

I looked at Ethan and by looks I can tell he also supported me.

Finally I looked at Ryan.

Before I can convince him, he spoke, "will you stay? "

I froze. I didn't think about that.

"Liz, we might be dangerous but for for you or for any other member of this family. We're strong together. You are our life now. We will kill ourselves before we think to hurt you." Ryan spoke.

"Will you teach me how to fight? " I set a condition.

Again he was taken aback by my condition.

"You don't need to train. We will protect you. " Dustin said.

"But I want to train for myself. To be a stronger version of me. You guys can't always be there, like on the day I was kidnapped." Before Dustin again can protest, I heard Ryan.

"Okay" He agreed.

He pulled out gun from behind which was I guess tucked in his jeans behind. He handed me the gun and explained me how to put off safety and fire and reload.

I then looked at Samuel. I pointed my gun towards him. I saw my image in front of me. I was beaten, bleeding with broken ribs and bruises. I didn't fear, didn't give a second thought on what I'll feel after I'll kill him.

I pressed the trigger thrice on Samuel. Then I shot his friends twice. By the time I know they were dead. I felt numb. I lowered my gun. My gaze was fixed on the dead bodies before me.

The gun slipped from my hands and was on the floor. Everything was silent around me.

Was it over? Was I free?

A felt a hand on my shoulder. I immediately turned around and hugged him.

It was Ryan.

I was sobbing and holding him tightly. He reciprocated my hug and stroked my head.

"No one will ever hurt you again. " He said.

"No reason left to fear" Ethan said joining the hug.

"No more nightmares" Noah said and joined the hug too.

"We'll always be together. " Twins and and too hugged.

"We'll see a stronger version of you now. " Dustin said and joined the group hug.

I hugged all of them tighter and looked at dad.

He smiled.

"A new journey will begun from here sweety. "