A groan from Kihyun echoed in the office as the man slumped in his seat. "Fine. But it doesn't mean I'll try and get along with any of them." His second hand raised his chin a bit, huffing in the process.

Wonho nodded his head, chuckling softly. "As long as you don't pick unnecessary fights, I won't force you to be friends. This will be an odd situation to settle into, but it'll last until everything is handled." He clapped his hands together, smiling softly. "I'll write up the contract and present it to Chae."

Getting an OK from his two most trusted men was all he needed to go through with it. Had it been just him, he might've rushed in headfirst. "Show it to me before you send it over, yeah? I'm the one who studied law." Kihyun pushed himself up from his seat and bowed his head a little bit before heading for the door.

When Minhyuk was about to stand up Wonho quickly told him to sit back down. Other than the previous topic, he still needed to know what the other man was out to discuss the other night.

"Am I in trouble?" Minhyuk chuckled softly and the leader quickly shook his head. "No. Just tell me what you discussed with Mr. Seo yesterday and you'll live," he smirked shortly at the shock on the younger's face.

"Oh, that! Right..." Minhyuk exclaimed, suddenly seeming a lot more nervous than seconds before. Wonho furrowed his eyebrows slightly and leaned forward. "So?" he asked observing the other's flushed face.

Though, he stayed quiet. "We're you at a meeting?" he asked next, making sure to speak calmly. The other bit down on his lip, nodding his head. "Yes. But that wasn't the only thing I was out for." the other admitted and dropped his head. Wonho nodded his head a little bit.

"Just tell me about the meeting." he requested, reaching over to give the younger a soft pat on the shoulder. He'd make sure to ask about his other business next, but work came first. "It was honestly nothing new. Their leader's been missing for five days now, just like many others. They're a complete mess right now."

As if three allies going MIA wasn't enough, that was one more on the list. "Fuck." he groaned but nodded his head slightly. "Thank you." he chewed on his bottom lip in order to hold in another frustrated sigh.

"And about my other adventures. I, uh, met up with someone." Wonho tilted his head to the side, chuckling. "You're dating?" he asked, genuinely surprised. He wasn't against it, just warier than usual. You never know who you could trust in this economy.

"Yes. No... Maybe? It's unclear still." the other mumbled shaking his head a bit. "Don't worry. I won't get too attached. I'm a master of cutting ties off." the man showed him a thumbs up followed by a bright smile.

"Yeah, sure. Says the man who still calls his mother who disowned him a decade ago," he said earning a small eye roll from the other. "Ha ha, funny." Minhyuk huffed and crossed his arms. He knew the other wasn't really offended by the comment. Both of them knew it was true and it was honestly a reoccurring joke between them.

"Whatever. Just go. I trust you to be smart about this." Wonho ushered the other with a shake of his hand. Minhyuk stood up and bowed a little, just like Kihyun had. "Thank you, sir." with a salute, the younger was quickly out of his office, seeming awfully cheery after their talk. It made the leader shuffle a little laughter.

Wonho ran both hands through his hair, heaving out a deep sigh. He then grabbed his phone and opened the lock screen. His eyebrows raised slightly when there was a message from a familiar number on his screen. Though his surprise faded quite quickly and he just grinned widely.

My men gave me the go-ahead with the alliance. Send me the contract by tomorrow.
Thank you.
- CHW
sent 21:54

"That was fast," he whispered to himself, spinning his chair to face his computer. He pulled up word and started a new file. He needed to make the deal balanced, aiding both of them forward. Hyungwon would stick up his nose if it wasn't quite up to his standards and Wonho could already hear the other nagging and cursing at him.