Chpt 11 Liar.

POV: Ryonosuke Akutagawa

"We will pay a visit to your agency and claim that seven billion " I say, turning away slightly. My old mentor's actions are much different than before. He's acting as if he cares for that boy.

"Is that... a declaration of war on the Armed Detective agency? Go on, try...if you dare." He responded in a mocking tone. He doesn't take me seriously. I must prove that I'm stronger so he'll acknowledge me.

"Your little agency is nothing more than a few members, do you really think you can take on the Port Mafia? You'll be nothing but ashes within a few days. None has ever opposed us and lived!" Higuchi really is ignorant.

"Yeah, Yeah I know that. Better than you actually." To my surprise he was actually referring to his past as a Member of the Mafia. "Indeed. After all you were an executive."

.

.

POV: Doppo Kunikida

I was seated at my desk,working through the piles of documents on it.The place was quiet for once. No sound of Dazai's idiotic shenanigans. The Tanizaki siblings were placed in the medical room after being brought back by the brat's tiger. Overall the office was only sounded by the clicking of the keys of my computer. Perfect peace.

Then the Brat walks in through the Tiger's portal. "Oi! Where's that damn Dazai?" I asked as he walked in an almost dazed state. "Brat? What the hell is-" I stop as he stumbles. 'The hell?' Getting up from my desk, I walk over to him. His body was swaying as if he'd fall over at any moment and that he did.

His body went limp and fell. I was caught off guard slightly but ran over to catch him before he hit his head. His skin was warm— no it was burning. His soft pale skin felt almost like fire. "Atsushi! The hell?" I shouted. His face was flushed and he's sweating profusely. "...I'm sorry.." He mumbled. To think he's apologizing while in such a state. 'Looks like this is my new source of headache'

I moved his burning body to the medical room. Trying to bring down his body temperature as best I could while waiting for Yosano to get back. He was still apologizing, though I'm still not sure why.

POV: Atsushi Nakajima

When I returned to the agency my body became hot and my vision blurred. My whole body felt as if it were on fire. "——————————" Kunikida had said something though I couldn't quite understand. I instead kept walking. I didn't have anywhere to go, I don't think. I wanted to lay down. "———————" He'd said something again. 'I'm sorry I'm not feeling well right now,' That's what I wanted to say but my lips wouldn't move. My body had finally given in and I fell to the ground. I never did hit the ground. I was being held in Kunikida-san's arms. The worried expression on his face made me feel like I should apologize

"——! The hell?" I could finally understand what he said this time. I really should apologize "...I'm sorry..." was all I could say before blacking out. 

.

.

.

My eyes shot open from the immense pain that covered me. It felt like I was being burned as I'm skinned alive. I curled and clutched my body but the pain didn't stop. Calling for help wasn't an option as my mouth was dry besides I think the only thing I could do was scream.

Tears flooded my eyes. I don't remember ever having hurt this bad. I accidentally activated my ability because of the pain.

Threads littered the room creating a web that'd cut you the instant you touched it.The pain I was in was too much, I couldn't turn it off.