Chpt 7...New Job..I guess..

POV: Osamu Dazai

'This kid...just what the hell is going on. First, he's homeless looking for food, then he became some protective big brother and now he's looking all depressed...' I mentally sigh while looking over at Atsushi. 'I can't read him at all...Is he bipolar?' I squint my eyes trying to read the younger male my eyes burning into the back of his head. He sneezes and turns back to me. 'PFFT That sounded like a kitten,' I thought, quietly laughing at him. He cocks his head to the side and turns back around. 'He didn't question it...?' I let out a long sigh and Atsushi turned around once again. "What's wrong Dazai-san?" He asks with a raised eyebrow. "You," I say, placing my hand on my face. He blinks looking confused. "Me?"He asks, genuinely confused. "Yes, you! I can't read you at all and it's like you're so oblivious yet a secret mastermind or something!!" I yell visibly frustrated. "I'm sorry? I-Is that meant to be a compliment or an insult?''He asks. "Honestly I can't tell...I'm usually the one annoying people not the other way around. You're an interesting one Atsushi ''I say laying back on the box.

After a while, I heard Atsushi get up from his box so I looked to see what he was doing. He had walked over to the entrance of the warehouse. He stood there crossing his arms looking impatient. I take out my phone and see it's 7:05...The Kai person was late. I then get a call from Kenji. "Hey, Kenji-" I say but get cut off by a bullet grazing my left cheek. I looked to see where it came from and it was none other than Atsushi. "Hmph, I missed," He says raising the gun again. He shot at me once again but this time I was ready and jumped out of the way. "Kenji what's wrong! Where are you guys?"I say now dodging the onslaught of bullets. "Thread user captured us, we're on the way to you just give us 10 minutes," Kenji says yelling on the phone, it was pretty obvious they were trying pretty hard to get here. "Wait, the thread user is with you!? I thought it was-" I tried asking before my phone was snatched away by threads. I look and saw that it went straight into the palm of Atsushi's hand."Hello, Kenji, do you remember me? Ah, probably not after all I used Kunikida's voice" Atsushi says raising his gun at me again. "I want you agents to leave us alone, I'm being as kind as I can about this." He says as he pulls the trigger only to find that there's no ammo. I used this chance to try to run at Atsushi as he reloaded the gun. I needed to be quick otherwise I'd be putting my life in danger...Not that I wouldn't mind dying but I wanted to commit suicide! And letting some manipulative kid kill me is not on my bucket list. I was about three meters away before I sensed something from behind me. I jumped to the side dodging the surprise attack. It was the tiger. It really was overgrown. Twice as large as a Siberian tiger, I'm sure. "WOAH they really weren't kidding when they said the tiger was overgrown!!"I shout with amazement. "Hey! Kaiyō is a natural size, 'Suicidal Bandages'!!" Atsushi yells a rather familiar insult. 'You're covered in bandages too,' I thought as he shot at me once again and the tiger disappeared. This is going to be a rather unfair fight. As Atsushi shoots his third round 'Kaiyō' attacks me from the side. I dodge the bullet and use my ability on Kaiyõ only to find it really was a tiger and not a person. 'An animal with an ability not only that but an ability I can't nullify,' I thought moving out of the way of the tiger's attack.

'He's not trying to hurt me...Just what is he planning now?'I thought to myself aggravated. Atsushi looks at me then to the windows behind me and stops shooting. The tiger stops attacking me and disappears once again only to reappear behind Atsushi moving slightly to the side making it easy for it to attack if needed. I look behind me and It's my comrades that left me to deal with this kid alone. "You're finally here. How was it, you all look like shit," I say joyfully. "Well who are we to thank for that," Kunikida says annoyed looking at Atsushi. "Why didn't you just tell us you were the Thread user from the beginning, I mean we would have helped you.."Kunikida's voice trailed off as he noticed the giant tiger next to Atsushi. "You're here to get Dazai and head back to your agency right?" Atsushi asks with a blank expression turning to pet the tiger. 'Does he think I'm a kid or something?'I thought to myself. "Of course not, we're here to talk to you Dumbass!!" Kunikida yells, crossing his arms. "There's nothing to talk about...I'm an orphan with nowhere to go but wherever I want, unless you can offer me a stable job, a place to live, and a reason I don't have to live in fear of people that should help me then I want you to leave me ALONE." Atsushi raises his voice at that last part, his eyes practically glowing in the moonlight. There was an uncomfortable silence until Kunikida spoke up. "We can offer some of those things. You can work at the ADA, you'll get a pretty good paycheck and you'll have your own accommodations. And we can promise the other agency members won't hurt you. You can have a family, you'll have people to protect and people who will protect you.