𝟏𝟓. 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

They both dance slowly, Adrien smiles hugging close leaning his head next to her. When they part away Adrien had slowly dip her down and Daphne looks at him.

"Who are you really?" She asked him and he looks at her shock

"Who are you really?" She asked him and he looks at her shock. "What?" He asked as PB stops the music and Daphne looks at him with a sad smile seeing his reaction and his eyes full of sadness and broken.

"You really think I didn't notice the difference when you came in, I just wanted to see if you had bad intentions but I can see that it's not that." Daphne said.

She puts a hand on his cheek making him lean on it. "You're not the Adrien I know, are you?" She asked and he shakes his head.

"Of course I'm Adrien, the one and only Agreste." He said. She gives him a sad smile moving his hair away from his face. "I see the future hasn't been kind to you." She said making him nervous.

"I never said anything about being from the future, I think-." Adrien said but Daphne stops him putting a finger to his lips to silence him.

"I was raised and born of magic Adrien, you'll be surprised how much I can do. Besides last time I check I never give you a bracelet that has some of my magic with in it...yet." She said and Adrien sees her smile in understanding making him stop pretending as he lets her take off the bracelet letting his true self appear.

"I'm really from the future

"I'm really from the future." He said as he cried seeing Daphne move a hair out of his face again even though he was already taller than her. "I need to talk to you." Future Adrien said.

"We can talk, let me bring some drinks." She said with a smile and let's Future Adrien hug her tightly. "You have no idea how much I miss this." She heard him say and Daphne sadly smiles as she magically made some fruit punch pour on their cups.

"Now tell me, what is it that you wanted to tell me?" Daphne asked and Future Adrien takes two photo outs. One was a picture of a guy that she could swear he reminds her of someone but can't figure out who and the other one was a symbol of V with a snake attached to it.