The Letter.

Continuation of the past...

The minister and his goons laid Rajveer on the railway track and left. The next Morning when he opened his eyes, he found himself in a shed. He looked around but didn't find anyone. He saw some fruits kept there. He was hungry and wanted to eat them but didn't. Suddenly a voice came from back.

Voice- kha lo. Tumhare liye hi hai.

He turned and found a girl standing in black clothes. She wore black turban and her face was covered with the black cloth.

 She wore black turban and her face was covered with the black cloth

Raj- kaun ho tum??

Girl- kaal pari.

Raj- Tumne mujhe bachaya??

Kp- haan. What the hell were you doing on the railway track?? Train chadh jaati toh??

Raj- mujhe angrezi nahi aati. Hindi mein baat karo. Aur pehle apna chehra dikhaao.

The girl showed her face. Rajveer was shocked.

Raj- Gudiya!!!

Recognising her he told his story to her. Hearing that simi was assaulted, Mishti's blood boiled.

Mishti- yeh log khud ko samajhte kya hain.

Raj- meri behen ko maar daala unhone aur police kehti hai ke mere paas yeh saabit karne ke liye saboot nahi hain.

Mishti- yahaan koi tumhari madad nahi karega. Tumhe khud tumhari madad karni hai. Yeh kanoon tumhe insaaf nahi dega. Yeh insaaf tumhe khud lena hoga.

Raj- mere haath mein hota toh mai jaan le leta unki.

Mishti- toh le lo. Kanoon humari raksha ke liye banaya gaya tha lekin jab kanoon ke rakshak khud hi usske bhakshak ban jaaein aur aam janta par zulm karein tab aatankwaad ka janam hota hai. Tumhe apni behen ko insaaf dilaana hai lekin ab kanooni tareeke se nahi, apne tareeke se.

Raj was now ready to join kaal pari. They both were determined to get justice. Though both of them were children but had to earn their living as they had no one in the world to be called as their own. Mishti studied in the school (the way amir khan used to study in his childhood in 3 IDIOTS movie.) She was caught many a times but no one could stop her.

One day the principal called the police to get her caught but she managed to escape. She believed that she needs knowledge and not any degree. She used to teach raj when they were at their shed which was their house for them. Rajveer learned to speak, read and write English. At night, they used to go out in black clothes as kaal pari and her friend and used to kill people whom they felt are not right and torture others.

Within 1 year, kaal pari's aatank spread all over. No one knew how she looked. They just knew that she wears black clothes. She never left any proof behind. Be it child or old, everyone was afraid of her. She had become a boon for sufferers and terrorist for others. Everyone used to shiver hearing her name but the ones whom she and her companions helps, used to give them blessings.

As the time passed, kaal pari became more powerful. Bomb blasts, open firing, she did everything and very cleverly escaped evey time. Kaal pari and her gang destroyed many underworld offices which were used for illegal activities. Many mafia gangs were swept off under her leadership.

As Rajveer and Mishti grew up, they became financially stable they bought a house. As raj was 6 years elder than Mishti, so he got a job early. Now Mishti also used to pay her fees for her studies as she knew that for getting a job, she needs a degree as well (because no one gives you a job without a degree, no matter how much knowledge you have. You need a degree to prove that.) Then Mishti chose psychology and the intelligence. Psychology to know human brain, and actions and intelligence to enter the shells of her culprits and kill them. Mishti's anger issues were on their peaks and only Rajveer was the one who can calm her down. And this is how everything is going on.

Present...

Mishti (angrily)- 13 saal se inn haivano (monsters) ko dhoondh rahi thi. Meri talash khatam hui aur jald hi inki saansein bhi hongi. Atankwaadi. Mai bataungi inhe ke atankwaadi kaun hote hain. Apni aakhri sansein gin-na shuru kar do tum teeno.

Next day afternoon. Intelligence office.

Abir has started his tries to make Mishti laugh.

Abir- aur pata hai jaise hi ussne darwaza khola, saare rang usske sir pe gir gaye. And believe me, 4 din tak usska sir kissi desh ke jhande ki tarha lag raha tha.

Everyone laughed but Mishti didn't. He tried a little more but Mishti was getting irritated. Just then a watchman came with a letter.

W (to Karan)- sahab yeh koi gate pe chitthi chhod ke gaya hai. Mai kahana khane gaya tha, aur jab wapis aaya toh yeh table pe padi thi.

Karan (taking letter)- theek hai. Jaao tum.

Abir- zor se padhna.

Karan reads the letter aloud.

Letter: very nice. Mere teeno nishanon ke liye Z-security. Not bad. Yeh darr achha laga mujhe. Par ek baat apni aankh, dimaag aur kaan khol ke sun lo. Tum unhone Z-security do ya Z+ security, mujh se nahi bach salte. I challenge. 26 october. Be ready, kyunke inn mein se koi ek, 27 tareekh ka suraj nahi dekh paayega. All the best.
-Kaal Pari.

Abir- 26 tareekh. Yaani ke parso (day after tomorrow.)

Tej- O sir ji, mai toh kehta hoon ke hum na unn teeno ko kissi bhore mein band kar dete hain, 27 tareekh ke baad hi nikaleinge.

Manav, Karan, Abir n Mishti (confused)- bora???

Tej- bora ni ji BHORA, basement. Humari punjabi mein ji basement ko bhora bolte hain.

Mishti (in mind)- tum unhe chahe bore mein band karo ya bhore mein, zinda toh woh nahi bacheinge.

Precap: Kp (in evil tone, whispering)- kuch na kaho. Kuch bhi na kaho. (Aloud) aur iss pal mein koiii nahiii haiii. Bas ek tumm ho, ek mai hoon (super angry like a psycho) aur tumhari maut!!! Hai.