Kaal Pari's Birth.

Present...

Mishti stood there reminiscing her past.

Rakesh (one of her men)- kahaan bhala hoga inn logon ka. 10 saal ki bachchi se usska parivaar chheen liya. Par kaal pari, nadi mein girne ke baad tum bachi kaise??

Raj- yeh humaari basti pahunchi.

Flashback.

Rajveer and his family were very poor and used to live in a small town near the river bank. He was an orphan so his chacha and chachi used to take care of him and his sister simran. Rajveer's chaachi didn't like Rajveer and simran so she used to ill-treat them. One morning, when sarita (Rajveer's chachi) along with some other women went to the river bank for washing clothes, they found a little girl on the bank of the river, lying unconscious and her clothes covered with blood.

They picked up the girl and took her to a vaid (a doctor who gives ayurvedic medicines.) The girl was Mishti. After some time, Mishti regained conscious but looked terrified. The vaid treated her. One of the couple in that town didn't have any child so they decided to keep Mishti with them. Mishti was this much terrified that she didn't even utter a single word. She just flinched when someone tried to touch her. At nights, she gets flashes of her family being murdered and Kirti pushing her out of train but getting caught herself.

Rajveer and simran came to know about Mishti. Simi found Mishti to be beautiful and raj felt that she's very cute. They tried to befriend Mishti but in vain. No one knew her name so everyone started calling her "Gudiya". 6 months passed but there was no change in Mishti. But because of constant pushing, she started talking a little with the brother sister duo, which made the couple very happy.

The type of trauma Mishti was suffering from can affect a person in 2 ways. First, the person is always scared and the Second, is that the person turns out to be very violent. And Mishti was the second case.

One day the sarpanch of the village came to that town. Mishti got to know that he was such a pervert that he misbehaves and ill-treat women whenever he came there. The case was no different that day. The sarpanch was misbehaving with a lady. He pulled her saree.

Mishti, who was witnessing that, got flashes of her mother being raped by the 3 officers. She saw Rajshree in that lady and ACP Dig Vijay in that sarpanch. Her blood boiled. She shouted at peak of her voice "maaa!!!!" and picked a stone near her and threw at him, which hit his head and he fell down. Mishti picked up another stone, went to him and started beating his head with the stone ruthlessly and whole town was actually scared seeing her like that. And There It All Starts...

Mishti killed that sarpanch. The people thought her to be a danger for them as well so they threw her out of the town. No one tried to stop her from being thrown out. Neither the couple who accepted her, nor the woman she saved. But now Mishti's heart had lightened after venting out her anger and stress on that sarpanch. She didn't mind being thrown out. The girl who took a bath of her parents' blood can now easily take out anyone's.

One lady- issey bachaana hi nahi chahiye tha. Na jaane isska gussa kis kis ki jaan lega. Mai toh kehti hoon maar dete hain issey.

2nd lady- mujhe toh lagta hai ke uss din bhi kissi ko maar ke bhaagi thi yeh.

Raj- humein kya pata ussne aisa kyun kiya. Ek baar usski baat sun lete hain.

Sarita (slapping him)- arrey tu chup kar. Itna taras aa taha hai toh saath hi chala ja iss khooni ke, aur saath le ja apni behen ko. Humaare sar se bhi bojh utrega.

Mishti (angrily)- maine nahi kaha tha mujhe bachaane ke liye. Apni family mai nahi bacha paayi par ab mai apne maa baba ko insaaf dilaungi aur jo galat karega, usski jaan bhi loongi.

Saying this, she ran from there. After that no one knows where Gudiya (Mishti) was.

3 months passed after Mishti left from the town.

Rajveer's chacha used to gamble with some ministers in the city. One day he lost the game but didn't have anything to give so he sold simi to them. Rajveer confronted him but was beaten badly by his chacha. The day ramu (Rajveer's chacha) was going to hand over simi to the ministers, Rajveer followed him. He tried to get in the minister's house but failed. At night, he somehow managed to sneek into the boundary. Through the window he saw his sister being assaulted and killed.

He tried to seek help from police but wasn't able to prove anything. The ministers sent his goons to catch the boy. Unfortunately, he hits minister's car while running. He fell unconscious. There passed a railway track besides the road. They laid him on the track and left. When he opened his eyes, he found himself in a shed. He looked around but didn't find anyone.

Precap:- Rajveer meets Gudiya.

Kaal pari's letter to intelligence officers.