chapter - 9

Mulai dari awal

And jin he is right now in a club waiting for someone.

"Beakhyun , someone wants to meet you he is in the stuff room. He also said its very important."

When beakhyun reached there he saw jin taehyung's brother. He smirked and thought jin came here to cry and ask why he lied about taehyung.

He went infront of him and crossed his hands. " You want to say something ? " He asked but shocked when jin slapped him hard.

" How dare y.." beakhyun couldn't finish as he felt another slap on his other cheeks.

" I knew it you were always jealous of taehyung. God will never forgive you for what you did with him." Said jin disgusted.

" Haha ha haha . You think I care.
Seeing taehyung miserable make me happy. It gives me satisfaction. Because of him my love never accepted me. I always wanted a family with him but because of taehyung he never accepted me.
Now that I made taehyung's reputation horrible no one will marry him. he will never get a family. Or
Maybe he will with some old man who will get ready to marry him dispite his horrible reputation. " Said beakhyun with a sick smile.

" You wish will never come true beakhyun I promise.  you will never see taehyung miserable, he will be successful, he will be happy and he will have a family. "

" We will see " Scoffed beakhyun because once your reputation get messed up you can never fix it no matter how much you make people understand you are not wrong.

________________

The next day jin was cooking in the restaurant. His mind was somewhere else. He is thinking taehyung's future.

" Seokjin, there is someone who wants to meet you." His manager said making him confused.

" Sorry to disturb you mr Kim. I am park minje ,I am the secretary of Jeon namjoon. Can I talk to you in private it's important." Jin was surprised also confused why the secretary of Jeon namjoon came to meet him.

They went to a private area since the the manager heard their he was really happy that someone from Jeon industries came to his restaurant.

" Actually sir knows that your brother taehyung is pregnant." Said the secretary making jin shocked.

" Get to the point" Said jin making the secretary nod.

" so the thing is sir have decided pay all the child expenses. This is the check book whenever you feel like you need money you can use it." Said the secretary making jin angry.

" That's it ? " Asked jin.

" That's it." Said minje with a polite smile.

" Call your boss I want to say something."  Demanded jin.

Minje called namjoon and told him that jin wants to say something.

Namjoon smirked. He knew it seeing jimin he guessed it how jin will react.
He just want to confirm that he is taking a right decision.

" Hello mr Kim ? " Namjoon voice could be heard jin took the phone in his hand and said " you and your cowerd brother hear me out if you both are that concern about the baby then freaking give him your surname. And I if can't then don't you dare contact me or my brother. Also keep your money to yourselves because we are capable enough to take our responsibility unlike others." Said jin and handed the phone to the secretary before leaving.

___________________

Namjoon smiled and cut the call. He can't believe he actually find genuine people who are confident, have good attitude, caring who are not after his money.
He don't want to accept but he felt like god just send these brothers for his family.

He called someone. The person was when he get to know that three Jeon brothers are getting married that too next week.

When he reached home he saw jungkook sitting in the hall pretending to read a book. Slightly glancing at namjoon who sit infront of him.

How namjoon knew that jungkook is pretending because jungkook was holding the book upside down.

Namjoon got a massage from yoongi that he had to go to Busan for some work. He will be back tomorrow.
Jungkook was probably feeling lonely.

" You probably got tired of reading the book upside down. Let me give you a head massage ? "

Jungkook widened his eyes hearing namjoon. He pouted and  went to his hyung sitting on the ground infront of namjoon.

Namjoon chuckled and told the servents to bring him some oil.

Jungkook felt like his all anger on his hyung went away. He can't stay mad at his hyung no matter what. He knew his hyung also hate shouting at him. But sometimes he can't help it.

" Kookie ? " Namjoon called jungkook who was enjoying the massage.

" Yess ?"

" You have to marry taehyung..." Said namjoon knowing how jungkook is going to get mad.

" I will not marry him." Jungkook simply answered.

" Can't you do it for me jungkook ? " Asked namjoon knowing there is no way jungkook will get ready to marry taehyung.

" Hyung wth ..." Jungkook looked at namjoon.

" You trust me right ? Remember jungkook when I forced you to change your major instead of business I made you choose arts and now see. You are baby I know what's good for you. Maybe not all the time but most of the time I know you and yoongi enough to understand when you need anything.
You need understand..." Namjoon couldn't finish as jungkook stood up and said " I get it you want me to marry taehyung right ? Fine I will marry him but remember one thing never accept me to be a good husband. I will be loyal to him just like you always teach me but that's it."

After saying this jungkook run to his room and locked the door. There are faint crashing sounds could be heard from outside.

____________________

" Good morning tae " said jin as he sat infront him.

" Yesterday you were so late hyung." Said taehyung. He waited a lot but then jimin made him sleep.

" Sorry baby I promise I will be early today. Tell which flavour ice-cream do you want today? " Asked jin while feeding taehyung.

" Vanilla." Said taehyung.

" It that even a flavour" said jimin making taehyung's eyes go teary.

" You are so mean..." Said taehyung pouting.

" Jimin, stopt." Said jin while trying to control his laugh. Taehyung looked like a litteral baby with teary eyes with a pout.

" I will bring your Vanilla flavour ice-cream. Don't cry okay baby ." Said jin as he wiped taehyung's tears.

After breakfast jin was about to go to his work they heard doorbell.

Jimin was about to when jin told him he will go and see.

When he opened the door he go shocked seeing Jeon namjoon.

___________________

Author’s note

Let me know your thoughts about this story.
Also what do you guys think about Jeon brothers relationship ?