Kaante??

All were worried for ketki when she came home, everyone asked about her whereabout and she told how she got lost, how an angry young masked girl rescued her and how the masked man dropped her home safely. Everyone was relaxed. Ishwari immediately hugs ketki. Karan and Abir wish that the helpers get all the happiness, without knowing who they were wishing for. Now Abir was sitting alone in his room. He had realised that it was completely his mistake to pick Mishti's phone. He wanted to apologise but had never apologised to any girl in his life except his mother. He never apologised to his sisters as he never felt a need to and Kirti came in their lives just a year ago. So now it was Abir's next challenge to apologies to Mishti. Next Morning Abir came down from his room and Kirti was going upstairs. He immediately held her hand and took her to one side.

Abir- bhabhi ek baat bataao, agar kissi ladki ko sorry bolna ho toh kaise bolein, I mean jis se ussey achha lage aur maaf kar de.

Kirti- par tumhe kis ladki ko sorry bolna hai???

Abir- woh Angry Chho... a i mean...

Karan- Dr. Mishti Maheshwari.

After listening Mishti Maheshwari, she felt a strange feeling. Tears formed in her eyes but she composed herself as she knew that her assumption was wrong.

Kirti- woh kaun hai?? Aur ussey sorry kyu kehna hai???

Karan- kal iss gadhe ne usske phone pe aayi call pick kar li jis baat se woh naraaz gayi aur kaafi gussa kar ke gayi.

Kirti- oh toh kal kuhu se iss angry ladki ne baat ki thi???

Abir- haan.

Karan- waise Mishti ka naam sun ke tumhari aankhein kyun geeli ho gayi thi??

Kirti- woh kissi ki yaad aa gayi thi, aur kuch nahi.

Abir and Karan told Kirti about Mishti hence she concluded that she can't help as she has no idea how will Mishti react if Abir followed her suggestions. So Abir thought of something.
________________________

At intelligence office, Mishti was all ready to interrogate chandu. As she turned, she slipped due to shock as Abir was standing exactly behind her. She took support of the table to balance herself.

Mishti- tum paagal ho?? Aise mere peeche kya kar rahe ho??

Abir (giving roses)- yeh lo.

Mishti- yeh kya hai???

Abir- gulab.

Mishti- kis liye???

Abir- tumhare liye.

Mishti- keno??

Abir (confused)- what???

Mishti- i mean why???

Abir- pehle pakdo.

Mishti- no.

Abir- please.

Mishti held the roses. Now Abir held his ears and made the best possible cute puppy face.

Abir- sorry!!! Mujhe kal tumhara phone nahi uthana chahiye tha so sorry!!!

Mishti- it's ok. Ab lo, pakdo apne gulab.

Abir- arrey yeh tumhare liye hi hain. Sorry bolne ko laya tha, please manha matt karna, rakhlo.

Mishti- fine. (Soon reality hits her.) Par itni lambi dandiyan hai, in mein kaante toh hain hi nahi.

Abir- haan woh maine nikal diye the, verna tumhare haath mein lag jaate na, issi liye.

Mishti- tumne iss pe se saare kaante nikal diye taan ke mere haath mein na lagein???

Abir- haan.

Mishti- sabke liye aise karte ho??

Abir- nahi tum pehli ladki ho. Aur sorry bhi sabse pehle tumhe hi bola.

Mishti didn't understand that why he did this for her but soon composed herself and left.

Abir (standing leaning on the table)- log kehte hain ke tumhe hasna nahi aata. Koi baat nahi. Mai tumhe hasaunga. Yeh ab Abir Rajvansh ka next mission hai. Misson Mishti hasaao.
______________________

Abir, Karan and Mishti came near a cell.

Mishti- mai andar jaaungi. Aap log baahar rahiyega aur cell ka darwaza bhi bahar se band kar dena.

Karan n Abir (together)- ji nahi.

Mishti- kyun???

Abir- kyunke Ms. Super Strong Angry Chhokri, tumne Noor Muhammad ke saath kya kiya humein pata hai.

Mishti- if that's the case then I assure you ke mai ussey touch bhi nahi karungi.

Mishti entered a cell where chandu was sitting tied to a chair. Abir and Karan also come there.

Mishti- isski rassiyan kholo.

Karan and Abir- what!?!?

Mishti- issey khol dijiye.

Karan agreed for that as she was the one who made Noor Muhammad and javed to speak the truth so he thought that she might have some plans. She asked Karan and Abir to leave the cell and lock it from outside and not to open it till she asks to do so. They did the same. Chandu looks at Mishti (like criminals look towards someone.) Mishti keeps her gun on the table between her and chandu and sits on the chair, opposite to him.

C- waah! Khoobsurat torture. Intelligence walon ke itne bure din aa gaye ke ek ladki ko laaye hain puchh taach ke liye.

Mishti- mai second chance mein believe nahi karti toh first chance utilise karo aur sach bataao.

Chandu tries to divert her mind with his false stories and talks but Mishti was relaxed. She knew that he isn't speaking the truth. Sensing that Mishti was not concentrating on her gun, he immediately picks up the gun and shoots Mishti.

But, Mishti was absolutely fine. Chandu didn't even hear the gunshot. He was confused so he again pressed the trigger and again nothing happened. Only a fine stream of water came out from where bullets come from. Yes, he was holding a pichkaari. Mishti gave an evil smirk.

Mishti (taking back the gun)- jab mai 7 saal ki thi na, tab mere bhaiya ne yeh gun dushehre ke meley mein jeeti thi. Asli gun ki jagha galti se yeh le aayi. (Chandu was shocked.) Tum serial killer kaise ban gaye?? Dimaag toh tum mein hai nahi, ya toh tum humein bewakuf samajhte ho. Ab chup chaap sab sach bataao.

Here outside the cell Abir was getting restless.

Karan- tujhe washroom jana hai??

Abir- nahi.

Karan- phir itna restless kyun hai??

Abir- mai soch raha tha ke andar kya ho raha hoga.

Karan- hmmm.

Precap:- Abir- arrey waah Angry Chhokri!! Aur bataao, kitne bank loote??

Mishti is shot by someone.