chapter 60"What I am going to do with you wife"

Start from the beginning

Alexander heard all this peacefully. He know these words should come out otherwise they will suffocat her.

"At the first during our innitial days of marriage truthfully I didn't had many hope from this marriage but as the time passed you and Isa became my world. You both became my source of happiness. Someone on whom I can trust. Someone who care for me. Someone who love me. In these 6 months I covered a long distance in my life. I become a mother, A wife, A daughter in law but not for once I thought I'll become a thing. I will be sold off."

Alex hugged her tightly. He cursed himself again for that doing this to her. By now Eva was crying. She remember the good time she had with him...with them.

"That night when I saw you looking at me with those angry and cold eyes don't know why but I felt the most haunted moment. Those eyes which were always filled with warmth and care for me were suddenly cold. And before I can procee you said all that. If you had said all those few months earlier thet wouldn't have hurted me this much but now when I start trusting you. When I start seeing my future with you. What i started loving you. You broke all those. You broke me."

Alexander's eyes widen hearing her confession. He wasn't expecting this at all.

Well who was?

But before he cab say anything he felt her rubbing her body on his. He with other hand pulled the comfort over her.

Hearing her confession all he wanted was to kiss all over her face. He wanted to scream that he love her too but he know it wasn't the right moment to do so...

"And it hurted even more because you were the first one with whom I trust to myself. With whom I trusted to my heart. First one who made me feel like special. First one whom in loved. I won't lie that it doesn't hurt. It did! It hurted so much... it still does. And knowing you didn't trusted me all the time where I was acting like a fool made me feel disgusting to myself."

Eva said looking staight into his eyes. She saw the immerse guilt and somewhere it smoothed her wound but wasn't able to cure it. She wiped her tear and too a deep breath.

"Forgiving you will not be easy. Not even after knowing your truth. But may be now knowing whatever you did wasn't Someone you really are. I think I can give you a chance. Because I don't want my first and only family to apart at all. This family is the thing craved all my life and you give me this. I can risk a second Chance for my family."

She completed.

Hearing her before Alexander wasn't even expecting a chance at all but his Eva always mange to surprise him. Hearing her a sigh of relief left his lips and he give her his smallest but hmthe sweetest smile ever.

Putting his forehead over her he murmured

"Thank you for giving us a chance. I'll do everything inside me to gain your trust again."

Hearing him Eva smiled and she too murmured

"I'll wait for that"

He then kissed her forehead with lot of love that she felt too. Hugging his frame under the comfort they both closed there eyes welcoming a new and sweetest plase of there life.

May be Eva's decision wasn't right for few but when you have a family at stake you needs to understanding. In a family Forgiving someone isn't bad if the person is guilty.

You can't hold your ego up in your family for long if you love them. If you care for them and if you want a peaceful life.

.
.
.
.
.
.