introduction

A Warm Welcome

A Warm Welcome

First of all, a heartfelt warm welcome to all of you, and thank you for joining us on this exciting journey. We are thrilled to have you here today as we embark on a new collaborative project: a One-Shot Book dedicated to all things ICT (Indian Cricket Team) imagination.

About the Book

This book is a collection of one-shots, each crafted with love and creativity, centering around our favorite Indian cricket players and their lives, both on and off the field. The stories will explore a wide range of emotions, scenarios, and fantasies, all tailored to celebrate the spirit of cricket and the stories we imagine for these beloved athletes.

Guidelines for Contributors

Before we dive into the creative process, we have a few simple rules and guidelines to ensure a smooth and enjoyable collaboration for everyone:

Respect and Positivity:

We encourage all participants to share lots of love and respect with their teammates. This project is a team effort, and positive interactions will help foster a supportive and encouraging environment.

Original Content:

The stories you submit should be original and written by you. While inspiration can come from various sources, plagiarism is strictly prohibited.

Submission Process:

Once you've completed your story, please share it with us via our designated social media platform group. We'll provide further instructions on how to submit and format your work for consistency.

Respect Privacy and Sensitivity:

When writing about real-life personalities, please be mindful of respecting their privacy and avoiding any sensitive or controversial topics. Our aim is to create fun and respectful content.

Creative Freedom:

While we have a central theme, feel free to explore various genres and styles. Whether it's romance, drama, comedy, or adventure, we encourage you to let your creativity shine.Getting Started

We're incredibly excited to see the unique and imaginative stories that each of you will bring to life. This is a wonderful opportunity to connect with fellow writers, share your love for cricket, and contribute to a vibrant and creative collection.

Feel free to reach out to the organizing team with any questions or if you need support throughout the process. We're here to help and ensure that this project is a rewarding experience for everyone involved.

Once again, thank you for being a part of this collaborative effort. Let's make something truly special together!

Happy writing, and let's create magic with our words!