Meeting the Twins and Falling for Her Again.

Lexi's P.O.V.

A wave of sickness rushed over me, what would Niall think? He doesn't even know their his yet. I can't let him see them in case he figures it out. With out thinking words fell out of my mouth.

"Niall, stay out here." I stuttered out. I didn't even look to him when I said that. How could I? Not letting a farther see his kids, but he dosen't know he's the dad so it's not as bad, right?

I looked behind me to see all of their reactions. They proabably think he's not the dad now and that I'm a cheater.

Aggie and Jess looked slightly shocked and the boys looked like they didn't know what to think. I glanced at Niall who was stood at the back of the group and for the first time I met his eye contact. He looked wrecked from the tour, worse then the other four and mostly he looked hurt. It's not my fault he got drunk and cheated on me, TWICE!

"Okay, now the rest of you have to be quiet." I said regaining memory of what I was doing. I breathed in, dramatic I know, and pushed the door open. I walked in followed by everyone else.

"Oh my god, you had twins." Louis whispered with tears in his eyes. I smiled and picked Andy up and turned to Liam. He looked amazed by the little person in my arms.

"Do you want to hold him?" I smiled and all he could do was nod.

"Andy, this is your Uncle Liam." I smiled as Liam took him in his arms.

"Andy and......?" Liam trailed off rocking the baby boy.

"James." I told him, lifting James up. Everyone crowded round the two babies cooing and smiling at them. Louis held James as I sat on my bed with Zayn watching everyone.

"Who's the dad?" Harry asked with one arm round Jess' waist the other had Andy gripped onto his finger. I smiled at the sight and the answered the question.

"Tell you later." I shrugged, they let it go for now but I could tell they wanted to find out. Zayn sat with me as I lean on him.

"You know they have Niall's eyes, right?" he whispered in my ear. I looked up into Zayn's eyes.

"Don't tell anyone." I pleaded he nodded and thought for a second.

"You can't keep Niall from seeing them forever you know." he told me putting his arm around my waist. I nodded knowing he was right. I sat and closed my eyes as Zayn hugged me in knowing I was finding this difficult.

I stood up from Zayn's grip and walked over to Louis and Liam who currently had James. I smiled as he grabbed my finger. They both had a thing about holding fingers, it was cute though.

"Hello Jamsey." I whispered.

"I have two questions." Louis stated.

"Shoot." I nodded.

"One when was their birthday and Two how can you tell them apart?" he asked. I gave out a laugh at his question.

"They were born November 10th and James is slightly bigger then Andy because Andy was ill when he was first born also James' eyes are a shade lighter." I explained. Louis nodded and smiled satisfied with my answer.

"I want one." Jess declared.

"You can't have one they're both mine." I laughed. She rolled her eyes.

"Noooo. Harry, I want one." Jess smiled. I'm pretty sure Harry's whole face went pale white like a ghost.

"W-well I-"  he stuttered.

"Not now though, when we get older." she explained and he visably relaxed. Jess laughed at Harry as he hit her gently upside the head. Liam passed James over to Louis and walked over to stand next to me.

"They're beautiful, they're gonna be charmers when they're older." Liam smiled looking at me. I nodded agreeing with him.

"You gonna let me know who the dad is, I need to beat the shit out of him for knocing up my twin." I laughed as he told me this but I could tell he really did want to know.

"He doesn't know he's the dad yet, I'm not sure he'll ever know either." I shrugged. Liam smiled weakly before going over to 'bond' with Andy.

I stood on my own next to the closed door wondering  what Niall had thought of me not letting him in. Was he the other side of this door now? Or had he gone and sat in the lounge?

I slipped silently out of the room so they wouldn't notice I had gone. I didn't want to risk having to speak to Niall so I headed for Aggie's room. I sat on the floor with my back leaning against her bed and I closed my eyes.

I felt a presents next to me after a minute so opened my eyes.

"Zayn, you scared me." I smiled placing my hand over my heart. He smirked and nodded his head in a 'that was my mission' way. He just sat next to me, waiting for me to talk. He could tell I had a lot on my mind clearly.

"Can you remember my 19th birthday?" I asked he smiled and nodded.

"When I threw you in the pool but failed and ended up in there with you, yeah. Why?" he laughed. I smiled at the memory.

"Do you remember what you said to me?" I asked. He shrugged and moved his hand in a so-so way.

"You said to me if I ever needed anyone you would be here for me." I recited from our late night discussion over a year ago. He nodded slowly remembering it.

"I meant it." he told me looking into my eyes.

"Zayn, this is huge and I don't want to pin you down but if I didn't want to tell Niall he is the dad would you help me with it, I mean be a father figure for the twins?" I asked pausing for a minuet.

"Liam is their Uncle so I couldn't and wouldn't ask him and you're the person I trust the most. I'm not saying you have to be a 'dad' to them but just-"

"Lexi, of course I will now shut up ranting before I change my mind." he smiled hugging me.

Zayn's P.O.V. (Bam! You weren't expecting that were you?)

I smiled breathing in her scent as I hugged her. I wouldn't for a second let her think she was alone bringing up the twins. 

She hugged me tighter as I gripped onto her but as she did that my stomach flipped.

I thought I had convinced myself I didn't like her? That was when she was happy though,right now she isn't, right now when she looks at Niall she looks as though she's about to break.

"Thank you, Zayn." she whispered sending shivers through my body.

I can't like her not again.

But is it again when the only reason I was 'over her' is because she was happy. How could I fall for her again when I never really stopped liking her?

A/N KAMBAM!!!! OMG whadda twist, haha did I really just say OMG? So she hasn't told any of the boys that Niall is the farther except Zayn and Zayn is falling for her again! Was that a good twist or not? Should she tell Niall? Should Zayn tell her he likes her? Should Niall get to see the twins? And what do you think:

Nexi

or

Zexi?

45 VOTES and 25 COMMENTERS - Emily :D