A Look Into The Future (because I can't think of anything else)

Back from the dead again, haven't been good lately, kinda feel low but I'm alright now sort of :>

Lumine's POV:

"Lumine! It's time for school!" my brother yelled from downstairs.

"Shut up, I know Aether!" I yelled back. I packed all my stuff and headed downstairs where Aether, Albedo, Ms. Klee and Ms. Qiqi sat at the dining table having their breakfast.

It's been about 10 years since Aether and I were adopted by Ms. Klee and Ms. Qiqi. Since our parents passed away... Dain had to go overseas for modeling so yeah.

"Good morning Lumine," Ms. Klee greeted.

"Eh, not really a morning person," I grunted.

"I know right? Seriously, who still does mornings now?" Ms. Qiqi agreed with me. See? I knew someone would get it.

"You're just mad that you have start work earlier now," Ms. Klee teased. Aether chuckled, I flipped him off and got a scolding from Ms. Klee. Typical mornings

After breakfast, I dragged my feet to my first day in Teyvat University. The school Ms. Klee and Ms. Qiqi also attended when they met the others, I heard a lot of rumors that Ms. Qiqi nearly died on her first year, I'm pretty sure those were just rumors. Right? RIGHT?

Me and Aether haven't gotten our visions, so our ties were grey color. Albedo had an orange one for Geo. We saw some familiar faces that used to be in Teyvat Daycare with us when we were kids. I couldn't remember most because almost all of them were jackass constantly trying to destroy the daycare everyday.

"Lumine! Remember meeeeeeeee?" a girl with dark brown twintail hair approached me. She was wearing a black hat with a symbol on a yellow plate with flowers decorated on it. I do not recognize her.

"Um... No."

"It's me! Hu Tao? We were in Teyvat Daycare together!"

"Ohhhh, you're the crazy flower eye girl that offered me funeral coupons on my first day in daycare."

"I've been called worse than flower eye girl," she crossed her arms.

"Hu Taooooooooo! Dammit where have you gone this time!" a voice cried in the crowd. A pink girl with antlers approached us. Oh, it's Yanfei.

"Yan Yannnnn!" Hu Tao embraced Yanfei in a tight hug.

"Oh, hey Lumine."

"Hi"

I met Barbara with her older sister Jean. Jean is a representative in her class and Barbara was her previous school's Idol or something like that.

I saw Keqing throwing hands with Childe, Ganyu was very concerned but Zhongli took the opportunity to make some mora by getting people to bet, I had also bet a few mora on Keqing.

I passed by Sara beating up Itto (not surprised really). Xingqiu was trying to stuff chillies into Chongyun's mouth, I didn't know whether I should have helped him or record it all. I did the most reasonable option, it's now my favorite video besides Childe losing to Kokomi.

I met Beidou and Venti, drunk... Wait isn't there a rule of no alcohol on school grounds? Eh, don't care.

Then I saw Kazuha playing music out of a fucking leaf.

Fischl approached me and spoke a whole ass paragraph, it was something about fate or destiny intertwining or some shit along that line, Mona told me Fischl was basically saying 'nice to see you again'.

I met Ayaka's older brother, Ayato, WHO TOOK A WHOLE ASS LARGE BUBBLE TEA OUT OF HIS SLEEVES. He did gave me one before departing.

I found Aether talking with Xiao. AND XIAO WAS BLUSHING?! I knew that son of a bitch was gay for my brother.