The New Kids Part 2

Klee showed Aether and Lumine the way to where the kids were playing.

"Kids gather around! I want to introduce to you 2 new kids that will be joining us from now on!"

"I'm Aether, and this is my twin Lumine!" Aether said with a sweet smile while Lumine was behind him making a death glare at the others.

Childe approached Lumine with  a big smile, saying, "Helloooo!"

"Um... Hi?"

"Can I call you... Ojou-Chan?"

"NO!"

"Ah~ Ojou-Chan is pretty when she's mad-"

Dear Archons Lumine just kicked Childe in the shins...

Klee gave Lumine a scolding while Aether apologizes for Lumine's actions, Aether was worried for Childe until...

"Ojou-Chan is so cute! Can I marry he-"

Childe got another kick in the shins.

Zhongli stood there sobbing, "Childe... You're cheating on me!"

"Wait! Xiansheng! I'm sorry!"

Damn it just ain't Childe's day :^

<Klee's POV>

It was only Lumine and Aether's first day and I already have to scold them! But I didn't make then go to the corner, because I'm only letting it slide this time since it was partially Childe's fault for making a move on Lumine. Of course, Diona was very proud and already liked the twins.

Aether was very sweet and was already trying to make new friends, and as for Lumine... At least she made friends with Noelle, working progress. HuTao approached Lumine with a smile and gave her a coupon, HuTao said with a big smile like Childe, "My grandfather is the Director Of the Wangsheng Funeral, this is a coupon for a discount on our coffins! Buy 2 get 1 free!" Lumine just stared at HuTao, Yanfei went to drag HuTao away from Lumine and apologized to her for HuTao's behavior. Me and Qiqi decided to takeout some food from Food Hunter since Sayu wasn't feeling well. On the way back, my eyes sparkled and shook Qiqi vigorously, she asked me what's up and I pointed to the two little puppies free to be adopted, the brown one was a boy and the other was a girl from what the man told us. Qiqi shook her head but I began to plead continuously until she finally gave in, Qiqi and I carried the box of puppies back to daycare, buying dog food and a toy for to entertain the puppies until we got back to the daycare.

"We're back!" I said with a smile, "And look what we brought!"

Me and Qiqi carried the puppies out of the box, the kids awed as they witnessed the adorable puppies roll around.

"Is this a good idea?" Teucer asked.

"They said we could adopt them for free, what could go wrong?" I said.

"That's the same thing you said when Xiao got a hold of Diona's bat..." Yaoyao pointed out.

"And not to mention Diona's part cat..." Teucer continued.

We all gulped when we heard Diona shrieked loudly in the kitchen.

I should have listened to Qiqi...

<Diona's POV>

I was just in the kitchen taking glass of water when I hear barking behind me, I thought it was Razor at first wanting some water too. I prepared water is a rubber cup (Because I don't trust them with glass), but when I turned my head, my nightmare came true. SOMEONE BROUGHT DOGS IN THE HOUSE! I climbed the kitchen counter as the dogs barked at me, probably because I'm part cat, Klee and Yaoyao came just in time to save me. Judging from their faces, I already knew it was Klee's fault.

"KLEE PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T ADOPT THEM!" I shrieked while praying at the same time.

"Sorry, I forgot," Klee apologized as she poured the rubber cup of water to a bowl and lured the dogs to the play room. I don't think I could survive a day as long as those 2 dogs hate me. ;-;

"Miss Klee! Miss Qiqi! Can we name them!" Xinyan came in hugging one.

"Why is Miss Diona on the kitchen counter?" Xingqiu asked Xinyan, who only shrugged her shoulders. Klee decided to put a vote on the names some of the kids suggested. For dog 1, it was brown with a huge white spot on its right eye, Yanfei's name of 'Teddy' won. Then for the other dog, she was black in color with white spots, like a Dalmatian but reversed.

HuTao wanted to name the dog 'Danny', whereas the twins wanted to name her 'Oreo'. We all agreed 'Oreo' was more appropriate for her name.

Welcome to the Teyvat Daycare Teddy and Oreo!