Off & On Part 3: Yaoyao

Yaoyao's POV:

We would normally close the daycare on Sundays but today was Mondstadt's Windblume festival so the daycare was closed. Klee, Qiqi and Diona guided us through the festival since it was our first time attending the event because me, Teucer and Sayu live in Liyue (I know Sayu lives in Inazuma but imagine going across the seas daily to go to work, so let's just say Sayu has a house in Liyue near Yaoyao's).

Mini games were going on, we were given temporary holy lyres to play Ballads Of Breeze, we started playing for each other and when we got the wrong note, we would laugh it out and continue playing. We found Venti on the fountain playing the holy lyre that we can buy freely, Venti was always wanting to be a bard for Mondstadt and he already had enough points to buy a a permanent one. We then went our separate ways to play various games.

Diona and Teucer went to try out their archery skills on Bullseye Balloons and found Razor slashing the balloons instead of a bow and unexpectedly got a higher score than both of them. Me and Sayu went to try our luck by playing Floral Freefall and fell from a great height and I forgot to deploy my glider half way to the ground. Klee and Qiqi went to face the different challenges of Peculiar Wonderland. We met up and Good Hunter for lunch and shared our experiences and laughed together.

Suddenly, someone fell into the fountain, resulting in a big splash. It was none other than Reckless Pallad, how did he do that? Sucrose ran up to him and asked if he was okay, Pallad went to scold Sucrose for being in his way when he was in a hurry. Sucrose started sniffling and tiny tears drooped down her face. Diona then stood up and we dragged her back to her seat when we found out she had a bat with her. Klee then took over and tried to talk Pallad out of scolding Sucrose.

"I'm sure Sucrose didn't realize you were there, it's the Windblume festival! Lay low for awhile and enjoy the blessings of the Anemo Archon-"

"Hey it was that kids that made me twist an ankle! How am I supposed to do my commissions now?!"

"Now listen here Pallad..."

Oh damn, Klee went to angry mode. We just stay glued to our chairs and sipped some hot chocolate.

Klee extended her hand to Pallad's shoulders and threatened him, "You see, I'm trying to be a good example in front of this kid, I'm her caretaker so I know her more than you do..." Suddenly, Klee tighten her grip on Pallad's shoulder. "Sucrose is a sweet little girl who wants no harm, she is curious 24/7, maybe too curious but she tries..."

The grip tighten and Pallad started biting his lips from the pain.

"I don't want to see Sucrose crying because of douchebags like you again... You got it?"

"YES YES I PROMISE PLEASE LET GO!"

"Great!" Klee finished, with a sweet smile, she walked to Sucrose and carried her to our seat. Klee brought a lollipop from her bag and handed it to Sucrose, she calmed down after savoring the sweetness. We stared at Klee, we have never, I mean NEVER, seen her that mad before. Klee then resumed to finish her steak like nothing happened.

The day was coming to an end as the sun set down to rest and let the moon take charge. I happily made my way home in Liyue. I got home and made sure I locked the door, I collapsed on the couch and recharged my energy a little before taking a shower. After changing my clothes, I grabbed my guitar and started playing random tunes until it sounded musical (don't ask, Yaoyao secretly plays guitar in her free time but has not let master it).

Sorry it's also short, I'm having exams next week

To be honest this doesn't really make it like the caretakers time when they are off work but I just wrote this for fun :)

I just got Sayu and my c4 Diona lets gooooooooo!!!!