Weiying said with his moaning voice,"" Lanja you know.......how badly I wanted you to ravish my slut hole, and make me cum with your dick. ""

For a long time Wangji controlled his Sexual desire, but tonight.... he was mind it he didn't stop and didn't mercy with Weiying.

Lan zhan pulled weiying's trouser, he saw how hard his weiying's and stroking his weiying's manhood.

Wangji pushed Weiying on bed and untied Weiying's waist belt and undone his rob too. He trailed many kisses over Weiying's jaw...... licked his earlobs and earholes too. Kept sucking earlobs like a popines... Then grab his neck and sucking, licking it. He left many hickies on Weiying's Milky smooth soft skin and claiming over his body.

Wanji had sucked Weiying's red erected nipples and biting them one by one and squeezing wangji's shoulder and pulled WangJi's hair to make him moan louder and groan in the river of lust.

Wanji rubbed his Manhood from clothed and opened the node of his trouser and pulled it out, then weiying kept sucking his husband's nipple and and stroking his member too with one hand kept sucking weiying's nipple and and stroking his member too with one hand. They both were naked and kept stroking each other's Monstrous dick. Their eyes were full of lust and lost in erotic movement of their respective bodies. Their bodies glued to each other. They laid beside each other and changed their position in 69 formation and kept stroking each other and both released their precums.

Wei wuxian couldn't wait anymore and sucked the tip of lan wangji's dick, taste his precum and sucked his dick's tip like a baby sucked his favorite candy bar... Lan wangji moan in pleasure ,"" Aahh.... aaahhhh! Ah.... weiying....""...and he wrapped weiying's dick with his hand and teasing him using his tongue and licked weiying's precum. He sucked tip of his weiying's dick and made him moan when Weiying's dick was also invaded his Beloved husbands mouth.

When weiying first time seen WangJi's dick.... he think ,"" a monster dick.... when he inside me...... can I life?..... o God.....""

Weiying shouted out Loud in pain and Pleasure... Ahhhh Slow......." Lan zhan Inserted his Monster dick Inside him... And roughly fucked him.... "You wanted me to wreck you... Feel the pain with lust... My Mommy....... Daddy will gonna be so hard today. Bear the pain with me.......

He kept Thrusting inside him.. Touched his Prostate and Sweet spot too. Lam zhan leaking his Cum inside his hole... It was easy to make more Fast thrust inside him....

Again lan zhan increase his thrust inside weiying's throat and said in moan "I am cumming lanza..... husband... ".
Wanji replied "Me too" They both cum at the same time.

Wanji Said weiying,"" call me husband..... weiying...... again call me husband.....""

Weiying replied with a painful moaned,"" husband.....""

Lan WangJi become more wild...... listening the "husband" word.... to his husband....

"""Weiying..... Ready for the Next Round"" Lan zhan smirked and Top the weiying...... Lan zhan put weiying's legs on his shoulder and pushed himself inside weiying's anal hole... He trusted slowly inside pace of weiying's buttcheeks.. Weiying slowly jumped over his good-looking husband... in and out fucking.......

Lan zhan was enjoying ripped his Ass by Weiying's... Lan WangJi moved his ass and enjoying sexily and whispered in weiying ear.... ""Ahhhhh ahhhhh muuuuhhhhh My Love....me insanely My belove......""

"I love you more than You love me....."" Lan zhan replied his husband.

Lan zhan increases his speed of thrusts. Weiying moved his hips and take him deep inside his hole... lanzhan hit weiying's g-spot and made him cum... Lan zhan had beaten up him hard with his Sword sharp dick. His dick was Piercing and digging weiying's hole deeply and made him cum several times... lan zhan stood up and hold weiying in his arms...