➶-͙˚ ༘✶4➶-͙˚ ༘✶

2 months later

Your pov

Ever since that day ended, you both are looking forward to meeting each other every week. You both also listed a bucket list that you guys wish to fulfil them, or more of your wish.

You wanted to do all the things that you wish you could have done it when you were young such as: wearing a school uniform and carrying a backpack which you didn't manage to do it as after you got into the accident, you were in coma for 6 months and even after you were awake you stayed in the care centre and receive education from there. also, you have always wanted to try food in night market, and you did since Renjun brought you there in one of the nights and you had lots of fun. You also wanted to visit the lotte world as you heard it was amazing and you went too.

Fun aside, you also wanted to go to a library and spend a day there just feeling the chill and study vibe, which you did while Renjun accidentally fell asleep beside you and leaned his head on your shoulders. You remembered it clearly as he had his head on yours for quite some time, but you did not want to disturb him since he was sleep deprived. You both also managed to spend a whole day in a cafe just chit chatting and had a walk along the Han River.

Throughout these 2 months, you get to enjoy many things that you did not experience before and if not for Renjun, you are not sure if you are able to do so in your lifetime. You both got closer and more comfortable as compared to the awkward gestures on the first day of meeting and now you both are like the bestest friends, although sometimes crossing the fine line between best friends and lovers.

There were times where he just subconsciously give you a kiss on your forehead before parting or hugging you so tightly in his embrace, or calling you nicknames such as 'princess' or 'dear' which makes you question the relationship you have with him.

You thought of confronting him before, but what's holding you back was afraid of tearing this precious and only relationship you have with him. You ended up brushing off that thought and continue acting as per normal infront of him, accepting whatever he has for you.

You have to touch your heart and admit that Renjun has been treating you really well, probably even better than family members. Whenever he has the time other than the schedule day to visit you, he will make sure to drop by with surprises for you to make your day. He will also bring his members over to visit you and you ended up making friends with them. There are also times where he will buy you things when he saw it along the way or elsewhere that reminds him of you. You felt really bad for not being able to do or give him much because of your shortcoming but all he needed was you to stay healthy and happy.

Today is another day of outing with him. He told you over a phone call last night that he would like to bring you to somewhere where he loves to do his art there. Don't ask how you know to use a phone; it is because he bought one for you and he patiently taught you how to use the simple functions such as calling. Texting is definitely impossible, but calling is still manageable.

You woke up early today to pick your outfit that suit an art theme. You also called Fiona in to help you select as you tend to not make up your decisions so it will be better to have someone else to provide a second opinion. You both ended up agreeing to wear a white a line dress with eyelets on the cloth, a yellow beret hat that covers part of your head delicately and a pair of high cut sneakers.

"Wow, you look really good today," you heard the extremely familiar voice that belongs to your best friend as you walk up to him and hold his hand that is already reaching out, inviting yours in. You mumbled a 'thank you' and asked him back on what is his outfit.

"Today i am wearing a blue turtleneck knitted long sleeve shirt and a pair of jeans, white sneakers and a beret as well. We kinda matchy matchy today even if we didn't plan," he replied and gently squeeze your cheeks, causing you to wrinkle your nose lightly at his touch.