➶-͙˚ ༘✶2➶-͙˚ ༘✶

Your pov

You paused a little as you heard Renjun opening the gift box and fiddling with the present you gave him. Even though you can't see him, but you thought that in such a chilly weather a scarf would suit him the most.

"Do you like it?" you probe again to check his response. He replied with 'mhm!' to show that he really likes it which makes you happier. You never buy presents for others before and you are glad that he is your first friend you will make.

Fiona bid a goodbye before closing the doors to continue her daily routine. You patted the vacant seat on your bed and invited Renjun to sit on instead of standing.

Soon after you felt a slight dent beside you, you continued the conversation.

"Hi Renjun, would you like to introduce yourself more?" You turned your body towards him while keeping on your smile and prepare your pair of attentive ears to receive any info given while you are unaware of how Renjun is smiling so hard, and he look like a fool.

He chuckled and replied, "yep sure, i intend to do so haha...So yes i am Renjun, i am 21 this year, i'm the only child in the family and i co-parent a dog by the name of daegal, i am an idol in a boy group called NCT, but currently i am on hiatus due to some issues which lead to me deciding to do something different from my career to reflect and heal, i love art as well and i draw and paint," he blabbered all his info without hiding anything infront of you.

You nodded as he completes every sentence to show that you are listening. Even though you are not able to see any performances, but you do enjoy a wide variety of music. NCT is one of the groups you listen to at times but you are not too familiar with it.

"You must be very good looking then, to become an idol," you accidentally spill what on your mind as it is the first thing that popped in when you heard he is an idol. You heard him laughing at your sentence which caused you to scratch the nape of your neck as you also find yourself silly for saying that.

Dude, why did i even say that? Am i crazy? I should have think twice before speaking! You were internally scolding yourself for the dumb sentence you spilled and hoping the ground would open up and eat you.

"Sorry, i didn't think before speaking," you were afraid to offend him as you understand some idols actually want to be recognised by their skills, not their faces. You shifted your head away and faced down to hide your embarrassment, without knowing the guy beside you is gleaming.

You felt the dent beside you became deeper. You implied it as Renjun has shifted his seat closer to you as you can feel some heat that is radiated from his body and your instinct is right when he gently covered your hands with his bigger palms.

You shivered abit when his cold hands come in contact with yours. Furthermore, it is your first time interacting with a guy and having physical contact with him. Your mind went blank when he did that but you decided to sit still and wait for his deliver. He slowly guided your hands to cup his cheeks and now you both are facing each other, mere inches apart from the sound of his breath, and his inconsistent heartbeat.

I am suppose to retaliate right? Why am i not moving away?

Your hands were there for awhile, before he started shifting them to his soft locks. You gasped at how soft and smooth it feels like and it smells nice. He must have used a great shampoo, you thought.

"Y/n, this is my hair. I have a rather long one, until my neck, and it is black," he gently caress the back of your hands with his fingers to reassure you to touch them. You were hesitant at first but eventually melted into his locks and fondly comb through his hair. You nodded at his sentence and your lips curled up.